This Business is not BBB Accredited
Tyler ManufacturingFind a Location
P.O. Box 94845, Oklahoma City, OK 73143
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Tyler Manufacturing is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Tyler Manufacturing's rating include:
- 14 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 12 complaints filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made one or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
In a call from the company's management in November 2010, the company will no longer accept or respond to customer complaints processed by the Better Business Bureau. Company management states that, due to unforeseen staffing issues, it has fallen behind on a number of projects and has made its customers aware of that shortfall. To respond to further complaints takes away from the company's efforts to catch up on the pending projects. While the BBB understands and appreciates the company's position, the Bureau feels that the company is responsible for maintaining the goodwill of its customers and, despite difficult or challenging business conditions, should respond to disputes. However, it should be noted that a business' participation in the BBB's self-regulatory dispute resolution process is strictly voluntary. The BBB will not formally process complaints against the company in the interest of immediately moving those disputes toward another venue, such as the courts.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||5|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||14|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
1 Customer Review Customer Reviews on Tyler Manufacturing
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||1 Customer Review|
Auto Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Manufacturers & Producers