BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Triad Carports, Inc.
Phone: (336) 249-2629 Fax: (336) 243-2026 1961 East Highway 64, Lexington, NC 27292
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers the construction of carports; as well as trailer sales.
On 9/17/2013 this business’s accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that: 1E. In its relationship with BBB:
- meet all applicable standards within this Code of Business Practices
- cooperate with BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business' industry
- honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process
- complete the required application and pay all monetary obligations to BBB in a timely manner
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Triad Carports, Inc. include:
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Factors that raised the rating for Triad Carports, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 2 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||2|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Todd LeBeau, President
Carports Trailer Sales