BBB Accredited Business since 03/31/2014
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
We are a vacation rental company located in Destin, FL that offers condo rentals for vacationers to the area.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 03/31/2014
BBB has determined that Beach Bums Vacation Rentals meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for Beach Bums Vacation Rentals include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Beach Bums Vacation Rentals
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:DBPR (Tallahassee)
1940 N Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32399-6506
BBB records show a license number of CND7603153 for this company, issued by DBPR (Tallahassee). Their web address is http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr. The expiration date of this license is 06/01/2017.Type: Vacation Rental-Condo
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Corporation
Contact InformationPrincipal: Ms. Kim Gordon
Products & Services
Hours of OperationMon: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMSat: 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Refund and Exchange Policy
Travel Insurance: Travel protection insurance is available through CSA Travel Insurance. The insurance premium is 6.95% of your total reservation price. The insurance is optional and can be declined by signing a waiver form that is included with your reservation email confirmation. The paperwork declining the insurance will need to be FAXed to Beach Bums Vacation Rentals at 850-855-4351 NO LATER than 10 days after making your reservation. Cancellations for this insurance will not be honored if not received within 10 days of your reservation. Please understand that NO refunds will be given without the purchase of CSA Travel Insurance. If you have any questions, or need further information, please contract CSA directly at 800-554-9839. To view the CSA Travel Insurance policies click here http://www.csainsuranceservices.com/blasts/pdf/330CSA
21. Cancellation Fees: Once your reservation has been made, there will be no refunds given by Beach Bums Vacation Rentals for any reason. Refunds will only be given if you have purchased the travel insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. To file a claim with CSA, please contact them at 800-554-9839.
22. Guest's Responsibilities: It is the responsibility of the guest to report any damage to the unit within 24 hours of check-in to avoid additional fees. Guests who report damage or loss at the time of check out will be held accountable for missing or damaged items. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Guests understand that exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit and eviction. Rearranging the furniture and removing anything from the unit is prohibited.
23. Lock Outs: Should you become locked-out of your unit after-hours, we do have an emergency key system in place. You will be required to return to our main office in order to pick up an emergency key. If you are unable to return to our main office, a lock smith will be called for you and you will be required to pay for the lock smith at the time the service is rendered ($50 - $100).
24. Unit Assignment: We reserve the right to change unit assignments. When you book a reservation a unit will be assigned to you, however, no unit request is guaranteed. If a change becomes necessary, every attempt will be made to contact you and a new confirmation will be sent.
25. Hurricane Warnings: No refunds will be given unless a mandatory evacuation order is issued by the local authorities. The day the mandatory evacuation is issued, if you purchased CSA Travel Insurance, you may file a claim with them to determine refund eligibility. Guests scheduled to arrive during a mandatory evacuation may shorten their stay to come in after the evacuation is lifted. If you choose to cancel your vacation immediately after the mandatory evacuation has been lifted and the area is accessible, you will forfeit all prepaid rents. If you choose to departure your stay due to inclement weather no refund of rent will be refunded.