To assist radio, print, television and online media, your BBB can:
- Provide inquiry and complaint numbers for specific industries or type of business.
- Supply a list of BBB Accredited Businesses by industry category, as well as provide a list of businesses with unsatisfactory business practices within an industry or time frame.
- Provide tips to help consumers avoid fraud and make informed purchasing decisions.
- Supply BBB Business Reviews on specific businesses in the United States and Canada. This includes the business' contact information, business start date and information about the number and type of complaints filed and how they were resolved.
- Provide information on local and national charities including whether they participated in our voluntary charity review program and if so, whether they meet BBB's Standards for Charity Accountability.
- Provide information on business scams that are occurring locally and nationally.
All media inquiries should be directed to:
Tammy Ward, Communications Director
Better Business Bureau Serving Northwest Florida
912 E. Gadsden St.
Pensacola, FL 32501
Members of the media may view BBB|Northwest Florida's Media Kit.