Cherished Again

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

09/13/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

company did not pay me for the consignment items they sold on my behalf.
I paid **** to have misc. furniture delivered to Cherished Again for consignment resale. In late June recd a notice of thier July closing of the business. I asked a relative to rent a truck and retrieve my furniture. When they arrived, they were told the furniture had been sold thte prior weekend. I have not yet received any payment and the phone line is disconnected so there is no way to contact Cherished Again.

I would like to be paid for my furniture that they sold.

08/13/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

13 items taken to this furniture consignment store. Company closed with no notice to us and store has been emptied and we cannot contact them.
May 4, we took 13 items to this furniture consignment store. They reconcile then 15th of each month and pay for items sold. May 15th I was told nothing was sold when I called, as well as on July 17th. Never were we told or notified this store was closing. When I called July 17th I got a recording the store was closed/out of business. We never got any money, and I am sure they had to have sold some of the things. We want our furniture back, but there is no way to contact them. Store clerk next door said owner told her he sent out notices in May. We never received a notice, nor did they say anything about closing when I called June 17th. Business uses address of 230 E.Collins also. Same zip code.

Our items returned or funds we should have received for the sale of these items.

07/30/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I dropped off an Ottoman about 6 months ago to be sold. Went to store, and the sign on the door said they are out of business.
How do I get my furniture back?

Just let me pick up my ottoman

07/29/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I left furniture with Cherished Again with a value of approx $*** on consignment. I would like it returned if they are out of business.
I left consignment goods of approximately $ *** value with them. They should sell it or return it.

I would like the furniture given them sold or the merchandise returned. Thank You.

08/19/2013Problems with Product / Service