Residential Face Lift

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

05/09/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

sofit repair needed
We have a part of our sofit that has come out of the trim. We have called several times and has not been repaired.

We would like this repaired properly.

****** ******* called about his complaint with the company, the Vinyl Authority. He wanted us to know they came out and fixed the problem and he is satisfied.

01/09/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

The gutters and siding they installed require repair. I have contacted them repeatedly to coordinate repair, and they do not follow through.
Sales Rep: ****** ******

When they installed siding and gutters, I was told they would honor repair requests. Now, gutters and siding need repair, so I contacted Mr. ******.

Contacted Mr. ****** by phone or text on the following dates to request and schedule service: 9/16, 9/17, 9/20, 9/23, 9/24, 10/3, 10/9, 10/21, 10/24.

I was told they would conduct repair on the week of 9/23, but they did not follow through. They rescheduled on 10/3 but did not follow through.

I have not heard from Mr. ****** since 10/3.

I would like Mr. ****** and company to repair my gutters and siding as promised.

Mr. ****** called the BBB to say he was surprised to get this complaint. He tried to schedule an appointment for several days to no avail. Mr. ****** would like for you to call him at 256.883.7772 to schedule an appointment for repairs. via phone call with P.Cole/BBB

I called Mr. ****** after I received this response, and he came out and repaired the gutter and siding. Thank you for helping me, BBB.

07/27/2015Problems with Product / Service