BBB Accredited Business since 09/03/1991

Crestwood Medical Center

03/10/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

cannot get a refund of money that was overpaid on a recent surgery.
I had surgery on 10/13/16. At that date they told me that I would $593.10 after insurance. I paid that amount that day. My insurance was processed on 10/21/15 and after they paid my balance owed to Crestwood was $395.40. I have called the business office at Crestwood 3 times now to get my refund. The first time was on 12/8 and I did not get the name of the person that I spoke with. The second time was on 1/4 and I spoke to **** who said to call back within 2 weeks if I had not received my refund. The third time I called I spoke with **** again and she said she was sending an email and requesting a follow up. She also said that they were using a new billing or accounting system which may have caused the delay. **** was very professional and helpful but I think her hands are tied in getting any kind of resolution. I am trying this route to get my refund of $197.70 back. I hope and pray that I never have to go back to Crestwood again.

I would like my refund of $197.70.

The responsibility of researching and refunding credit balances was moved to a Shared Service Center in Franklin TN in Aug 2015 - the consumer is correct that resolution of her credit balance was not timely and does not meet the expectations of our facility. A credit for $197.70 was applied to the consumers's credit card today. I attempted to reach her by phone to advise and offer my sincere apology but had to leave a voice message. We will work with the Shared Service Center to develop an action plan to lessen the possibility of this happening to other consumers.

After filing this complaint I received a quick resolution to my problem. I received a call from ****, who again has been nothing but nice and helpful throughout my dealings with her, and from response received from ****** ******** My credit card was indeed issued a credit and this problem has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your help in this matter.

04/04/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

My mother passed away 1 September 2012, my wife and son left the funeral heading back to FT. Knox, KY. While driving through Alabama they were hit by another vehicle. My wife went to Crestwood Medical Center and they applied a half-cast on her arm. She gave them our military insurance (Tricare) but they never sent the bill to our insurance. They said since my wife would prabrobly get a settlement from the other drivers insurance. My wife did file a law suit using a here in Texas but she had to get another lawyer in Alabama. The total bill for the half-cast was $3,000 and yesterday (31 March 2014) my wife received a letter from a collection agency because the bill hasn't been paid. This is bad business!! They didn't want to file a claim with our military insurance because they figured they could get the entire $3,000 if my wife sued the other driver. My next complaint will be with the States Attorney General. I served my country for over 20 years and to be treated this way is not the American way!!Fraternally

They need to send the bill to my insurance company and this matter will be solved. I hope this collection doesn't go on mine or my wife's credit report, if so, they will have a big lawsuit on their hands...$3,000 for a half-cast, please!!

Crestwood has submitted a claim to Tricare. Liability insurance is most always considered primary over a government payor- however, I agreed we should have submitted a claim to Tricare earlier. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I was assured that the matter would be taken care of asap...now I'll wait to see if everything is resolved. Thank you for your help!!

Hospitals, Laboratories - Medical, Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D., Physicians - Specialists, Health & Medical - General