BBB Accredited Business since 10/18/2007

AC Systems

05/12/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

HVAC preventative maintenance issue. Called office to talk with service manager unable to get someone to call me back.
HVAC prepaid preventative maintenance work done on 04/16/2015. To start they forgot the appointment time of 12:00, was suppose to get a call from the tech at 11:30 to let me know where he was at. At around 12:15 my wife called asking if he was still coming and I told her I will call to see what was happening. When I called the tech said he had me down for 1:00 which was not correct, we had set this up the day before. He said he could be at the house at 1:00, I called my wife to let her know. At 1:21 on 04/16/2015 I got a call from the tech saying he was running behind and he would be there in 10 to 15 mins. I received the invoice at 2:02 that afternoon by email, which seemed really quick. When I got home and talked to my wife about the service, I asked how long he was at the house. He arrived after 1:30 and was gone at or before 2:00. This seemed like a very fast HVAC preventative maintenance service. I called the office the next morning between 8:30 and 9:00 to see the average time for this type of service and was told 1 to 1.5 hours. I then explained that I had this done the day before and the tech was in and out in about 20 mins. I asked to speak with the service manager. He was not available so I left my name and number. At around 1:00 that afternoon I called back because no one had called me. I left a message again. At around 4:00 that afternoon I called again only to get the answering service, she said she would send a message to the owner to call me back. No one has called me back. I feel like I paid for something and did not receive the service I prepaid for. Also my wife told me about the unprofessional comments made by the tech. He made negative comments about our child and home!

Just want the money back I prepaid, for a service I did not receive from them.

We sincerely apologize for this situation and we have spoken and resolved this matter.
The staff at AC System's

Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Equipment, Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment, Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair, Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning, Air Conditioning Repair, Filters Air & Gas Cleaning, Water Heaters - Repairing, Heating Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems