BBB Business ReviewWhat is a BBB Business Review?
BBB Accredited Business since 08/01/1996
Phone: (256) 878-5000Fax: (256) 878-3000
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Complaint Breakdown by ResolutionAbout Complaint Details
|09/11/2013||Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details|
Complaint Category: None of the Above - Repair Complaint Issue
Complaint: Lied about warranty and repairs. Never do repairs right. Account manager ***** tell things all lies wasn't even on papers.
Business' Initial Response
Complaint Resolution: Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
Auto Dealers - Used Cars, Financing
4050 US Highway 431
Albertville, AL 35950-0211(256) 878-5000
Industry Comparison ChartX
The information in the table below represents an industry comparison of businesses which are of the same relative size. This is based on BBB's database of businesses located in North Alabama. Businesses may engage in more than one type of business. The percent of time the business engages in a type of business is not accounted for. There is no known industry standard for the number of complaints a business can expect. The volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by BBB.
*WholeSaleCars.com is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 732-9732
- Complaint resolved with BBB assistance
- BBB records show the issues raised in the complaint have been resolved. Either customer confirmed the complaint has been resolved, or business confirmed the complaint has been resolved and customer did not respond to BBB correspondence informing customer that complaint will be considered resolved unless BBB hears otherwise from customer.
- BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response
- BBB found that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them; however, customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, business may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but customer declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- Customer not satisfied with business response; BBB did not find business made good faith effort to resolve complaint
- BBB did not find that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them, and customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, customer may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but business declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- BBB did not receive a response from business
- BBB did not receive a response from business after two attempts to contact business, and BBB communications with customer do not show that business contacted customer to resolve the complaint.
- BBB cannot process complaint
- This includes situations where BBB cannot locate business, business is no longer in business, or business is in bankruptcy and complaints must be submitted through bankruptcy trustee.
BBB Complaint Process
BBB began including complaint response text in BBB Business Reviews on January 16, 2013.
BBB reports the complaint response text for all reportable complaints against a business that are received electronically.
Industry Tips for Auto Dealers - Used CarsBuying a Used Car
Dont Get Soaked Buying a Flood-damaged Vehicle
Financial Aid for College
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Home Buyers: Protect Yourself from Predatory Lenders
Phony Grant Foundations Target Business Owners
Purchasing a Car Online
Know the Facts About Used Car Fraud Before You Buy
VIN Cloning Swindles Luxury Car Buyers
Zero-Percent Financing Deals Not Always the Best Deal
What is BBB Advertising Review?
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.