BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
WE SPECIALIZE IN
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER (FTHB) LOAN PROGRAMS,
and we also provide the following services and loan programs:
* HARP 2.0 (Home Affordable Refinance Program) for "Underwater" homes (propety value is less than mortgage--UNLIMITED Loan-To-Value for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loans!)
* HomePath and HomePath Renovation
* FHA Streamline Refinance
* FHA 203k Streamline (or Standard)
* 95% Financing, One-Loan, NO Mortgage Insurance (Lender-Paid MI)
* 97% Financing MyCommunity Loan
* Purchase a home 1 day after Short Sale! (must be current on mortgage)
* Down Payment Assistance Program
* Cash Out Refinance (even for currently Listed Properties!)
* Change in Rate/Term Refinance (Reduce your monthly payments!)
* 95%, 97% and 100% Financing (Purchase & Refinance)
* 102% Financing for Purchases (USDA)
* Home Equity Loan
* Home Equity Line of Credits
* FHA Loans (Federal Housing Administration; Credit Score is not a qualifying factor!)
* VA Loans (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
* Mortgage Credit Certificates (MCC) for First-Time Home Buyers
* CalHFA Benefit Programs (California Housing Finance Agency, for First-Time Home Buyers)
* CalPERS Benefit Programs (California Public Employee Retirement System)
* CalSTRS Benefit Programs (California State Teachers' Retirement System)
* Reverse Mortgages (No re-payment EVER! For Senior Citizens)
* Commercial Loans
* Land/Lot Loans
* Construction-To-Permanent Loans
* Renovation/Rehabilitation Loans
* Manufactured Homes
* Non-Permanent U.S. Residents (Foreign National)
* First-Time Home Buyers Investment Properties, without landlord history
* No Pay Stub, No W2, No Tax Return (VOE Program)
* No Income, No Asset Vertification (No Doc)
* 3% Below Market Interest Rate (3-2-1 Buydown)
* 40 Years Term
* Interest-Only Payments
* Foreclosure Bailouts
* Short Sale Financing
* REO Financing (Banks' Real Estate Owned properties)
* Same Day out of Bankrupcy Discharge Okay
* Non-Prime (Supposedly "Bad" Credit)
* Hard Money
* And even the "Hard-To-Do" Loans!
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Equity Zone Mortgage include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
CA Bureau of Real Estate
1651 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento CA 95815
Phone Number: (877) 373-4542
Fax Number: (916) 263-8943
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Kevin Nguyen, Owner Ms. Cecilia Chong, Office Manager
Mortgage Brokers Reverse Mortgage Mortgage Lender Real Estate Developers Financial Services Real Estate Investors Mortgage Bankers Financing Consultants Real Estate Real Estate - Commercial Real Estate Agents Real Estate - Short Sale Real Estate - Rent to Own Real Estate Consultants Real Estate Schools Real Estate Services Financing Consumer Finance & Loan Companies Real Estate Loans
Products & Services
Equity Zone Mortgage sells the following brand(s): Conventional (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), FHA, USDA, VA
Equity Zone Mortgage offers the following product(s): Alternative Funding, Commercial Lending, Conforming, Downpayment Assistance Programs (DAPs), Government, Home Equity/HELOC, Jumbo, Portfolio, Private Lending/Hard Money