BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
On 2/11/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1D. Be free of an unsatisfactory rating and maintain at least a B rating at the accrediting BBB and the BBB where it is headquartered, if different.
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Indoor Restore Environmental Services include:
- 14 complaints filed against business
- 1 complaint filed against business that was not resolved
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Factors that raised the rating for Indoor Restore Environmental Services include:
- Response to 14 complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||11|
|Total Closed Complaints||14|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||3|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Greg Miller, Office Manager Mr. Adam Fullner, President
Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation Crime Scene/Trauma Clean up Environmental & Ecological Services Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
Alternate Business NamesEnvironmental Services Inc of California - ESI
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview