BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Performance CoolingAdditional Locations
Phone: (209) 652-4059
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Performance Cooling is a major automotive distributor for Champion Cooling Systems and American Eagle Products of car and truck accessories. We are part of a family owned and operated business who values the traditions of the automotive Industry.
On 5/21/2014 this business’s accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that: 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Performance Cooling include:
- 1 complaint filed against business that was not resolved
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Factors that raised the rating for Performance Cooling include:
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 3 complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||3|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Anthony Martin, Owner
Auto Parts & Supplies - New
Refund and Exchange PolicyContact us for Authorization of return/exchange @ 209-652-4059.
Refunds if returned within 45 days, exchanges only after 45 days.
Products & Services
Due to our passion we have put together some new and innovative products for our customers, we use our knowledge of the Automotive Industry to provide you with superior quality, cost effective products and excellent customer service.