This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (916) 788-0551 View Additional Phone Numbers 701 Riverside Ave Ste 1, Roseville, CA 95678
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
On 8/18/2015 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
- 6D. Cooperate with BBB in efforts to eliminate the underlying cause of patterns of customer complaints that are identified by BBB.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Cost U Less Cars, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 7 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||4|
|Total Closed Complaints||7|
Additional Complaint Information
Complainants generally allege that they experience difficulties receiving DMV registrations for vehicles purchased from the business. In some cases, complainants have waited between four and six months for their DMV registrations.
The business has generally responded by apologizing and making efforts to work with the consumer.
BBB believes that these complaints contain a pattern of allegations and contacted the business on June 12, 2015 and June 19, 2015. We requested the company provide to us steps that it is taking to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints, if any. On July 2, 2015, the business wrote us stating that they have hired a new Office Manager to improve business communication.
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
CA Department of Motor Vehicles- Licensing
2120 Broadway, Sacramento CA 95818
Phone Number: (916) 657-8056
The number is 42218.
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Hani (Mani) Ataya, President Mr. Mike Ataya, Manager Ms. Robin Greenslade, Office Manager
Auto Dealers - Used Cars