By submitting content to us, you consent to the following rules:
1. You certify that you are an adult or are at least 13 years of age and have parental consent for your submission.
2. You agree that you are solely responsible for your content and any consequences of their posting, and that you either have all legal rights to the content you are submitting or you have consent to post from anyone who has contributed to the submission. Parents or legal guardians are solely responsible for submissions of their children.
3. You agree that we are not responsible for any submissions, including any content linked to from the submission. You understand that we have the right, but no obligation, to monitor submissions, that we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason without consent; and that we may remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
4. You agree not to submit content that:
a. advertises a business or solicits business;
b. infringes upon or violates any copyrights, trademarks or other
intellectual property rights;
c. is libelous or defamatory;
d. is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit;
e. violates a person's right to privacy;
f. violates any local, state, national, or international law;
g. contains or advocates illegal or violent acts;
h. degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability,
or other classification;
i. is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass; or
j. misrepresents your identity or affiliation.
5. You grant us a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit your submission, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
6. You understand that we reserve the right to change these Rules or to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any site features at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes shall apply as soon as they are made. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any reason, including modification, suspension or discontinuance of any site feature.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless as well as our directors, officers, managers, employees and independent contractors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Rules. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
8. You acknowledge and agree that any use and/or reliance on any information is at your own risk. We are not endorsing the content of any submissions and cannot vouch for their reliability.
9. We require users to respect the copyrights of others, and we respect those rights. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that a submission to our blog or content elsewhere on our site infringes upon your copyright, please submit Notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
By mail: CBBB / Attn: Copyright Agent / 3033 Wilson Blvd, Suite 600 / Arlington, VA 22201
By phone: (703) 276-0100
By fax: (703) 525-8277
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
11. We are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data that may be in any way related to our site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies.