BBB Accredited Business since 10/12/2012

Bevins Roofing & Home Improvement, LLC

10/02/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

failure to perform work/repair as per signed acceptance of proposal dated 7/24/13.

I contacted Bevins Roofing for an estimate to clear debris from gutters and to remove and replace sections of the vinyl soffitt on the garage, left side.

An inspection was done by **** ******** with a promise to fax the proposal for review.

After several weeks and no response from *** ********* I called Bevins and was told that a proposal would be sent by fax.

The proposal dated 7/24/13 was faxed on 7/26/13. I signed the proposal and faxed copy back the same day.

I again, never heard from Bevins roofing. I called after several weeks and left a message for a callback. Someone named ***** called and stated that **** had the paperwork and would get back to me. That never happened and I have called numerous times and was told by ***** that they would get back to me as to when the job would be done.

No one from Bevins Roofing has ever called me to set up date for the work.

The last time I called and spoke with ****** I stated that if they did not want the job, to just tell me, but she indicated that they had been looking for the right soffitt vent and had been unable to find it. I called back and left the instructions as to where the soffitt could be purchased and what kind to purchase. I have been lied to every time I have called them.

TO DATE, I still have not heard from Bevins Roofing. I expect them to honor their contract as I have committed to pay them when job is completed.

Based on my interaction with Bevins Roofing and Home Improvements, I will never use them or recommend them for a job. They have been the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with.

Please help me finalize this transaction. Thank you. ******* ****

I want the job done as they have contracted to do and I want it done ASAP. I have waited long enough.

Bevin's Roofing apologizes for the delay. I thought the work had been performed after *** **** called and let us know where to find the material (I was told that is why there was a delay). I honestly thought the job had been completed as the material was scheduled to be picked up on a Friday (I believe it was the day after *** **** called) and the work order given to the home improvement division. I did not here back otherwise until we received this complaint. As soon as I was aware that it had not been completed, I called ****** and went on their website, found the material, had someone pick it up and called the home improvement division to see if we could do the same afternoon. The work was completed the same afternoon. I understand *** **** was upset, but did not lie to her. I take messages and relay messages. I can only relay the information that I am given. Again, we apologize for the delay and miscommunication.

Roofing Contractors, Home Repair & Maintenance, Siding Contractors, Home Improvements