BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Teleteria, Inc. include:
- Advertising issue(s) found by BBB
Factors that raised the rating for Teleteria, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 10 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||3|
|Total Closed Complaints||10|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Jay Servidio, President Ms. Carol Servidio, Vice President
WEB DESIGN TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS