BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
The Electronic Caregiver System Works in 5 ways:
1. Emergency Medical Technician Assistance At The Touch of A Button.
A wearable wrist pendant and help button placed throughout the home provide quick access to panic alarms during any emergency. Class-B EMT Operators will stay in communication with you over a 2-way speaker and stay on the line with you until first responders arrive.
2. Dual-Watch Inactivity Sensing In Case Of Incapacitation.
Subtle sensors look for movement during the times of day you should be active. If no activity is detected during those times, your emergency contacts are alerted to check and see if you are okay. The average time a senior living independently is down after an accidental fall is 18 hours, and this process is designed to drastically reduce the time you’ll be down and alone after such a fall.
3. Medication Management.
Keeping track of all the medications currently in use. Set reminder times when setting up your system and you’ll receive gentle chimes reminding you that it’s time. Going out of town? At the touch of one button you can set your system to “away.” 4. Discreet Pendant Provides Far-Reaching 1-Touch Help. Comfortable, discreet medical emergency pendant. Designed to remove possibility of neck injury, which is common in necklace pendants. Waterproof Remote Pendant with a range of 1000 ft. This device is a wireless personal emergency button that provides an ideal solution for people who need to raise emergency alarm calls when they are not close to the control panel.
5. Emergency Medical Technician Operators. Each operator is a licensed Emergency Medical Technician. They have been trained in anatomy, cardiovascular and respiratory systems, airway management, diabetes, allergies, pharmacology and oxygen equipment. They are experts in patient assessment and communications during emergencies including obstetrical and traumatic injuries. Our operators are experts with both adult and pediatric patients, and know what to do in case of injuries to the neck, head, abdomen and spine as well as patient extraction.During an emergency, our EMT operators interact with you to keep your distress down and confidence up. Operators will notify EMS services for your response, alert responders about your preferred hospital, notify friends, family or responsible parties.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Sameday Security meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for Sameday Security include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Bryan J Chasko, Vice President, Public Relations Mr. Anthony Dohrmann, Owner
Related BusinessesSafari Business Alliance
Medical Alarms Consultants - Pharmaceutical Laboratories - Research & Development
Products & Services
Sameday Security sells the following brand(s): CADR+, Electronic Caregiver, LaserShield Systems, LifeSupport Medical, Safari Christian Business Alliance
Sameday Security offers the following product(s): Electronic Caregiver "Plus" System, Electronic Caregiver "Popular" System, LaserShield Instant Security, LaserShield Pro