Nebraska, South Dakota, The Kansas Plains and Southwest Iowa

BBB Accredited Business since 05/09/2013

Cornerstone Roofing Company

11/18/2013Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor service under the terms of warranties

Complaint: They replaced my roof and its leaking
i have tried for the last three weeks to have them come out and fix my roof that they replaced due to the fact that its leaking. I have talked with the owner and he continues to tell me that he will but has not. the only way he communictaes with me is by text messages. i am giving him until Friday this week then I will be calling my attorney.i tried to tell him that we are coming in to the bad weather and i dont want them on my roof when its snowing due to liability issues.
i ahd several roofing companies wanting to do my roof but i chose Cornerstone and i am sorry that i did.

Contact Name and Title: **** * ****** sole prop
Contact Phone: **********
Contact Email: ******************
My name is **** * ****** and I am the sole proprietor of Cornerstone Roofing Co. I would like to begin by apologizing to Mr. ****** for the inconvenience he was caused and will do anything within reason to re-imburse him for his in-convenience. It is my understanding that the project manager in charge of Mr. ******** roof has indeed made the proper and professional repairs and has communicated those repair's with Mr. ******. I believe the repair's were done to Mr. ******** satisfaction. I have NOT received any notice of any leakage since the repair's have been made.

I sincerely apologize to Mr. ****** and want to assure him that if there is any issue in the future I will honor my warranty and work hard at being more diligent.

Roofing Contractors, Home Improvements, Windows - Installation & Service, Interior Finishing, Contractor - Remodel & Repair, Contractors - Gutters, Contractors - General, Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures, Siding Contractors, Construction & Remodeling Services, Gutters & Downspouts