Nebraska, South Dakota, The Kansas Plains and Southwest Iowa

BBB Accredited Business since 12/11/2006

Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant

09/23/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Unauthorized bank debits

Complaint: had two unauthorized charged to my account one for ***** and another at *****. I never signed for these and dont know where these charges came from
I attended a comedy show there on ****************. There i had a ticket i signed for at ***** which is correct. Upon checking my bank account i saw funny bone charged me two unauthorized charges for ***** and *****. I never signed for these and was never presented with these amounts or know where they came up with that. I called them and they only have on file my ticket i paid and signed for at *****. I contacted my bank and had them contact funnybone but they seem to want to go thru with these false unauthorized charges. I can understand a mistake of swiping once but to make two unauthorized transactions means they were out for money. This is rediculous and i need that money for bills.

Contact Name and Title: ******* *****
Contact Email: ***************************
I faxed his banker that day & told them only 1 charge was valid. The others should have fallen off. I did not have his address to send him a 'sorry' certificate--but I do now & will send him something. I thought we were all squared away with him --until I got this in the mail!~!

02/02/2012Advertising / Sales Issues