HOMEXCHANGE

Phone: (402) 391-1915

12 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

05/12/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

They do not have houses in all areas for rent. Everything is located in ***************. I have called a few house that we not and they are currently rented and are not for rent anymore. The website is not accurate. I have called a spoke with a gentleman on 3 different occasions and he said he would email me a list of properties and never has. He has stated that he updated the website and he has not. I have called and left messages about getting a refund and my calls are never returned. The are just taking someone's $** and not really offering the service they advertise.
Product_Or_Service: RentKwik online services

I would like my money ($**) refunded since the services are not honest and they do not deal with any customer issues. I feel as if it was a complete scam for my money!!!!!

In regards to MS ******* complaint we have offered her and gave her access to homes in all area. Her statements indicating that we misguided her by stating we have homes in all areas but in actuality only have homes in *************** is totally incorrect.
As of today we have 96 properties in ******* areas, 67 properties in *************** areas including *******, ********, and *********, and 40 in ***************. We also have many other homes in other areas including ************** and country homes.
It is very possible that the only homes matching her needs ended up being homes in *********** but that only reflects what is available and is out of our control as we can only provide what is available.
We have never promised to email a list as listings are either provided through our web site which if she has email she should be able to access. The other method is to stop by the office and pick up listings.
Is this case MS ******* was provided all services and what she was promised by signing up. If she is still needing a home and I will assume she may still need one? I will extend her service for another 60 days.

I still feel as if the company has been no assistance. The gentleman I have spoken to has not been of any assistance and never returns calls when he says he will. Also I feel as if the marketing has not been kept up to date. I have found homes and once I called the number the house has already been rented but continues to stay on the website for weeks at a time. ON the website it lists your address as an ***** address but then when I talked to the gentleman he told me I need to go to **************. If I would have known this upon signing up I would have never done this. I do not live in ************** and typically do no business there. I feel it is not to much to refund my money. You did not have even reasonable customer service and still have not updated me with any new houses.

In your response you explain you talked to someone yet they did not return your call?
We also would never tell anyone to go to ************** as we do not have an office in **************. Our website states our address as ***** because that is where we are located.
As for available listings we update as soon as we know a home has been rented.
The original complaint was stating we only had homes in *************** which was shown as incorrect and now it appears Ms ******* simply wants to use this venue as an avenue to continue to complain and not accept a reasonable resolution.

03/27/2015Advertising / Sales Issues
05/20/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
05/08/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
01/08/2013Problems with Product / Service
04/03/2014Advertising / Sales Issues
09/03/2013Problems with Product / Service
03/12/2013Problems with Product / Service
02/05/2013Advertising / Sales Issues

Rental Vacancy Listing Service, Rent to Own, Rental Service Stores & Yards, Real Estate Rental Service