BBB Accredited Business since 03/09/2009

Curry Bros. Motorsports

07/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I believe they tried to pull an Insurance fraud.
I bought my motorcycle from them so when I need a little service for laying it down I took it to them. This was a mistake. The only damage was scratches to the muffler and air intake. The front alignment was off just barely too.
1st: They were suppose to just give me an estimate but they claimed "they had to take the front off to look at it." They did not call me to ask to do this.
2nd: When I called to ask for my estimate it was just over ******. Anything that had a tiny scratch on it they wanted to replace it with a stock parts.
3rd: When I heard that it was over ****** to fix everything I was skeptical about it so I wanted another opinion. So I told them I'd pick the bike up and later that day. They then charged me for the estimate, as well as tax on a licensed vehicle.
4th: When I went to pick up the bike the service manager made it sound like the bike isn't rideable and is a a beat up bike. False I rode it 2 days before I took it to them, and unless you knew of the scratches you could not see them more than 3 feet from the motorcycle. He really tried to push me to get it fixed by them because he claimed it would be **** to fix the front and just have insurance cover the rest. He told me multiple times "that's what you have insurance for." Yes I have insurance but not everything needs to be replaced.

I was able to get all the repairs done at another location for less than ****.

So Curry Brothers are trying to not only Scam people but also Insurance agencies.

I ended up paying the *** to just get out of the store with out losing my cool with the service manager. I would like to receive my money back or at least have them looked at for insurance fraud and reprimanded.
(side note none of their tech are certified motorcycle repair techs)

Contact Name and Title: ******************
Contact Email: *******************
When asked to put an insurance estimate together Curry Bros does it in a manner to make the bike look brand new. As with all insurance companies it is up to the adjuster to approve what they feel is adqueate. We work with each insurance compnay in the best interest of our customers and our company.

The **** to fix the front end of the bike included a new fork. As a dealership, Curry Bros does not bend or staighten forks because it compromises the integrity of the bike. Customer satifaction and safety is very important to each staff member here.

Please contact us if this does not ease your concerns. We will gladly send you a refund for the insurance estimate that you paid.

Motorcycles - Dealers, Motorcycles - Supplies & Parts, All-Terrain Vehicles - ATVs, Financing