BBB Accredited Business since 01/19/2011

The Golf Warehouse, Inc.

39 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 11 closed in last 12 months

08/22/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

TGW mailed one of the two sweatshirts I ordered but TGW claims they sent two and billed me for two.
I placed on on line order (********) with TGW for three foot joy sweatshirts and one jacket for clients. After order was placed, next day one sweatshirt was cancelled by TGW for not in stock and the jacket was put on back order. Disappointed I didn't know in advance but ok. So about a week later one sweatershirt is delivered but receipt said two were delivered. I immediately filed a claim incident ************* and followed up on claim because I didn't get a response. Received an email that it would be 3-5 business days. Well, that has passed and I sent another email today. Again no response. At this point I want my $** dollars back or the 2xl sweatshirt I ordered.

I want my $** dollars credit back or the 2xl foot joy grey sweatshirt delivered ASAP.

05/27/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I returned an item for exchange, but the item was no longer available. So I was offered a refund. After 1.5 months, I have not received a refund.
On ********** I placed an order with TGW.com for several items including shirts and shorts (Order Number: ********). I received the items on **********. Two of the shirts were dirty so I sent them back and asked for a free exchange. TGW.com confirmed the items were returned on *********. On ********** I sent an email to customer service asking how much longer it would take for the replacement items to be sent (Incident: *************). I received a response from ****** of TGW.com on ********** stating that one of the two items was no longer available. He offered to send the other item and to give a refund of $***** for the shirt that wasn't available. On **********, I agreed to the refund for one shirt and a replacement for the other. On **********, I received an email from TGW.com stating that my replacement shirt would be shipped and that the refund for the other would be processed in 3-5 business days. On ******* I emailed customer service for an update on the status of the $***** refund. I received a response from TGW.com on ******* stating that the **** would request the status of the refund from the credit department. I had not received an update on the refund's status. So I emailed customer service again on ********. I received a reply stating again the **** would request the credit department for another update. As of ******** I have received neither the refund or an update from the credit department.

I would like my refund to be processed in a timely manner (i.e. less than 45 days).

Business Response /* (1000, 5, 2016/*****) */
Our credit department has been behind, due to a staffing issue. The customer has been refunded, as of today.
Notes from system below:

C o m m e n t s f o r O r d e r *************
PER EMAIL ADVISED THE **** ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ADVISED CAN SEND THE OTHER ITEM AND REFUND THE EXTRA AMOUNT OR THEY CAN PICK ANOTHER ITEM, AWAITING THE RESPONSE. 10.48A ******** WR CS
email mm to check on isc being issued back to the credit card 10.58a ******** WR CS
CLEARED ISC AND APPLIED BACK TO CC. 1225PM ******** MM CS

Misc Cr for $***** issued. RFD INSTORE CREDIT MM ***** 12:25

04/26/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was informed by customer service I could return used golf clubs I did not like
On ******* I purchased a set of new *************** golf clubs. I received the clubs on ******. I took several of the clubs to a driving range did not like them. As soon as I got home I contacted customer service and stated I did not like them, and was informed I could return them even though some of them were used, That same day I went to ***** to ship them back. Golf Warehouse received the return on *******. Today ******* I received the clubs back stating I could not return them because they were used. I was so angry I had my wife call customer service back and she was told that they hired new personal and what they told me was not right. I returned the clubs because I was told I could.

I want to return the clubs again, at their expense this time for a refund on the purchase price of $*** plus taxes. The original price was $*** minus $** = $***

Customer has been sent a new, prepaid return label. As a one time courtesy, because the customer was told we would- we will take back the clubs and refund him for them.

I have received a prepaid return label, item is currently enroute back to seller. I am pleased with this and no further action will not be needed on this matter.

Today The Golf Warehouse had offered to take the clubs back, as they admitted this issue was their fault. Can this complaint be delayed to make sure they follow through on their actions.

02/21/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I CANCELLED THE ORDER AND THEY REFUSE TO ISSUE
THE CREDIT AND ARE GIVING ME ALL KIND OF STORIES
AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO FRAUD ME!
ORDER NUM:*******
I HAD TO CALL 5 TIMES AND TRY TO SPEAK EVEN TO THE OWNER ************ AND THEIR EMPLOYEE ***********, *******, **********(SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO CREDIT AND SHE IS PLAYING GAMES!)

REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FULL AMOUNT!

The item was being shipped from the manufacturer to us for inspection, before being sent on to the customer. The order was not able to be immediately cancelled, as communications had to go through them first. The manufacturer had already sent the item out when the customer requested to cancel.
The customer was combative, and verbally abusive to 6 of the 7 people he had spoken to while we were trying to figure out what we could do for him. Several calls had to be terminated because of this, so communication took longer than needed.
The item arrived in our warehouse, and we were able to get the customer refunded, in full, on *****. Depending on the customers credit card provider or financial institution, it can take up to five business days to process through on his end.

Hi I really want to thank you for your support as they finally credit my cancellation product knowing that you were getting involved in this case.I invite you to look other peoples comments concerning this company.You will see that I was not the only one unsatisfy concerning the client service.
*******************************************************

Again thank you and we can consider this file close
***************

02/01/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered a 3-wood, which, as advertised, included a club head cover. I received the 3-wood, but not the club head cover.
Subject
Issue with Order #*********

Response By Email (*****) (********** 05:13 PM)
Hello ****,

I am sorry for the delay. I am sending another request to the warehouse. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to chat online, or call ************. I will be more than happy to assist you.

*****

Customer By Service Email (**** *********) (********** 01:40 PM)
Dear *****,

It's now ****************, and I still have NOT received my club head cover from my purchase. I'd love to purchase more items from your company, however your inability to fulfill my original order and fulfill your promised replacement leads me to believe that any further purchases from your company, on my behalf, will inevitably lead to continued disappointment on my end. Please contact me immediately with a tracking number for my club head cover, so I can consider our relationship FINISHED. Thank you.

**** *********

From: TGW Customer Support mailto:***********************

Sent: Monday, ***************** 4:20 PM

To: *********************

Subject: Issue with Order #********* Incident: *************

Response By Email (*****) (********** 03:19 PM)
Hello ****,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have sent in the request to have a headcover for that club sent out to you. I apologize for the inconvenience. You should be receiving it within the next 1-2 weeks. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

*****
You can call us for immediate Assistance or Chat online. As Email is not a live response and therefore it is answered in the queue it is received.

Customer By Service Email (**** *********) (********** 08:26 AM)
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM ANYONE AT TGW WITHIN 4 DAYS NOW, IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION OF YOUR OWN EMAIL THAT I'VE KINDLY FORWARDED AS A POINT OF REFERENCE FOR YOU. IN ADDITION, AS RELAYED IN MY ORIGINAL EMAIL, I RECENTLY PURCHASED A ****************** 3-WOOD, BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A CLUBHEAD COVER WITH MY PURCHASE, AGAIN, IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE LISTING ON YOUR WEBSITE. FUTHERMORE, AS STATED IN MY ORIGINAL EMAIL, THIS IS A ********* PRESENT AND THE DELAY IN HANDLING MY ISSUES IS CAUSING THIS ********* PRESENT TO BE RUINED. PLEASE CONTACT ME POST-HASTE.

*****************

From: TGW Customer Support mailto:***********************

Sent: Thursday, ***************** 1:26 PM

To: *********************

Subject: Issue with Order#K0097353 Incident: *************

Customer By Service Email (**** *********) (********** 12:25 PM)
To Whom It May Concern:

Recently I purchased a ******************* 3-wood and two sweaters from your company. As stated under the description of the club that I purchased, which can be found here - http://www.tgw.com/golf-clubs/***********************************************, a clubhead cover was to be included with the purchase. However, I did not receive a clubhead cover in my package. Please contact me to make arrangements to send me a clubhead cover as soon as possible as this item is a ********* present. Thank you for your help.

**** *********

***************

I just want the club head cover that was advertised with my purchase, that I PAID FOR, and that *****, with customer service, stated was slated to be delivered.

We have been having a supply issue with the head-covers.
A head-cover was sent out to the customer on *****, and ***** shows expected delivery on *****.

04/04/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Overnight shipping promised after a problem with order. When contacting TGW for resolution they told me that there was nothing that they can do.
A product was ordered, partial order was processed and later we received a backorder for the other piece. We called in and said that we needed the item that was backordered. They promised to overnight ship it when it arrived. They did not process it this way. They processed for 7 day shipping and missed our golf tournament. When I contact them, they said that what I said couldn't be verified and implied that I lied. Item is arriving a week after we needed it. Poor customer service, lack of integrity and very unsatisfied after many successful transactions we won't be shopping there again.

Our daughter did not have her equipment for two tourneys...she should receive a hefty discount on the merchandise or MAKE it RIGHT for her on a future golf purchase.

Customer was not accused of lying, we simply had no documentation of the request to send the back-ordered item overnight.
On a back-order, the system is slated to send the order through standard shipping. We can attempt to upgrade the shipping, but cannot give a 100% guarantee that this will happen. Customer has been given a retro-active discount credit of $*****. There is also a note in the order to give the customer **% off their next order & free next-day shipping.

On a second call into a manager when the bag didn't arrive overnighted as promised. We we were told that a request for **% discount on the bag and he'd follow up with us in email was being requested. Not even sure what a **% discount will do on a future purchase. We feel that this is a pithy **% discount that does not incent use to shop with them again. Their agents promise more verbally and then there is no email follow up and they change the discount to settle it with themselves with no agreed resolution or written communicate after they "put in a request" for what they promise you on the phone.

There was no accusation of intentional dishonesty from our end. We simply have no documentation that the items were to be sent overnight.
A **% discount is not feasible on either item, nor would it be offered.
The customer was given a **% refund back for the bag. The pull cart has been refunded in full.
The free overnight shipping is a $***** value. I have adjusted the discount offer to **%.
We have done everything we can to make this right with the customer, and no further offers will be made.

01/21/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

PURCHASED A CUSTOM ORDER SET OF CLUBS FROM THE GOLF WAREHOUSE INC.RECEIVED ORDER WITH THE WRONG GRIPS.
ITEM WAS DELIVERED IN ****************. BROUGHT TO ********* AS PART OF A CHRISTMAS GIFT. WHEN OPENED FOUND OUT GRIPS WERE NOT THE ONES ORDERED. CONTACTED THE GOLF WAREHOUSE FOR A RESOLUTION AND EXPLAINED THAT SENDING BACK WAS NOT A GOOD OPTION AS IT MEANT TAKING A RETURN TRIP ACROSS THE BORDER APPOX. 2 HOURS PLUS THE GAS. AND THE SAME TO PICK UP ITEM AFTER IT IS FIXED. MY FIRST SUGGESTION WAS I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE GRIPS IF IN RETURN THEY'LL GET ME THE #5 IRON TO GO WITH MY SET. THE CUSTOMER REP I TALKED TO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A GOOD SOLUTION AND AGREED TO FORWARD MY REQUEST TO THE TEAM FOR CONSIDERATION AND I SHOULD GET A RESPONSE AFTER CHRISTMAS.NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE I PHONED BACK AFTER *************** AND TALKED TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER REP. AFTER CHECKING HE THOUGHT THAT I WANTED TO ORDER A #5 IRON AND I'LL PAY THEIR CCOST $***** I POINTED OUT THAT ALL I AM BEING COMPENSATED FOR IS AROUND $** BECAUSE THE MSRP OF THAT CLUB IS $***. I THOUGHT THE REGRIPPING AND SHIPPING COST WOULD BE A LOT MORE THAN THAT. HE THEN SAID THAT HE WILL TALKED IT OVER WITH HIS SUPERVISOR AND GET BACK TO ME. TWO DAYS GO BY AND AGAIN NO CALL BACK. I PHONED AGAIN ON ******** AND RESARTED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION WITH A THIRD REP. SHE SAID THAT THE REP I TALKED TO TWO DAYS AGO WAS BUSY AND THE SUPERVISOR IN QUESTION DOESN'T ARRIVE UNTIL 2:30 AND SHE'LL PUT ME TO HIS VOICEMAIL INSTEAD I GOT CUT OFF. PHONED AGAIN GOT ANOTHER REP. HE APPOLOGIZED AND SAID THE MAIL BOX IN QUESTION WAS FULL BUT HE'LL PASS ON MY REQUEST WHICH WAS EITHER COMPENSATE ME WITH A #5 IRON AS THE ONE I ORDERED WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD COST THEM $**. PLUS THE SHIPPING OR I'LL GET THE CLUBS REGRIPPED LOCALLY AND TGW WILL REFUND ME THE COST IN CHEQUE NOT GIFT CERTIFICATE BECAUSE AFTER THIS BAD EXPERIENCE I FIGURE THIS WAS MY LAST PURCHASE FROM TGW. I MIGHT EVEN REQUEST THAT THAT THEY TAKE ME OFF THEIR MAILING LIST.

A FAIR RESOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.

There was a miscommunication between TGW and the manufacturer. The manufacturer is sending grips to the customer's ** address.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

NO I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY MAIL FROM THE COMPANY.TYPICAL OF THE WAY THEY HAVE HANDLED THE ISSUE.THEY ARE THE RESELLER TAKING IN A PROFIT OF ALMOST $*** PER CLUB AND WHEN THE PRODUCT IS NOT THE ONE ORDERED THEY SHERKED THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AND EXPECT THE MANUGACTURER TO DEAL WITH IT. WHEN I GET THE GRIPS IF I DO. WHO PAYS FOR MY TROUBLE TO GET THEM AND TAKE THE CLUBS SOMEWHERE TO GET THEM REGRIP AND PAYS FOR IT.I'LL DEFINITELY NOT DEAL WITH THE GOLF WAREHOUSE AGAIN AND MAKE SURE MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS ALSO KNOWS ABOUT IT. AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO GET OFF THEIR MAILING LIST.

11/16/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Placed order mid-end **** for uniforms. Have received partial shipment. Contacted company and keep getting run around on balance.
Placed order **** for soccer uniforms on Order# *******. Order states that custom order takes up to 14 days to ship. I have received part of my order. I am still missing 4 items. I started calling and emailing ************* on ****, with no luck. He did respond by stating would have an employee *** get started pulling my order. I still have not received anything. I then emailed the customer service support on ****, and was told by ****** she would look into my complaint and get back with me. Then on **** ************** emailed me asking to give him all the info. He states that he will have my order pulled and filled yet again. I gave him the choices of filling my order by end of ********* or refunding me for the missing 4 pieces and my freight. I feel that the company doesn't care about me as a customer, if they did I wouldn't still be trying to get my order completed. At this point I am going to have to go somewhere else and pay to get my order complete. This is now costing me more money than I should be paying.

I have offered the company to ship by end of ********* the missing 4 items or refund all money and freight.

We have refunded the customer's shipping charges, and we are sending out a $** gift card for the inconvenience.
The fact is that we were substantially late in delivering uniforms to this club. When they entered their orders they would have seen a message that says please allow 10-14 days for delivery of customized pieces. That delivery was closer to 30-40 days due to problems encountered with our former subcontractor who did not meet their contractual obligations on turn time and daily output. This order, along with others for the same club, were delayed beyond expectations due to circumstances beyond our control (performance of our subcontractor performing the decoration) and that the former subcontractor was terminated and that we have made all efforts to catch up all orders.
We have not charged additional freight to any club member when making partial shipments or replacement shipments.

I have never received credit for the freight charges nor received a gift card. But on ***** the company did rebill me for the full amount of my original order that was placed and paid for back in *********. I am currently working with my credit card company to fight it and get my money back. At this point I am seeking legal council. SoccerSavings has now billed me $****** total. My original order was $******. I feel that the company has no regard for their customers, I can never get a response from anyone when I call or email.

I have inquired further of the Player Direct team.
Here are the specifics from them:

"She was authorized on her card on ******* in the amount of $****** for her original order.
Authorized on ******* in the amount of $***** for an order she placed on player direct for (a second) order.
She was charged on ******** for the original order in the amount of $******.
I have pulled this data directly from (our credit card payment vendor) and if they didn't process then she could not have been charged. If the authorization is still holding on her account she will need to contact her bank as we have tried and they advise there is no hold for our authorization.

We have sent 3 packages
The 1st was sent as a group to ***** for a tournament ************. These were not done to the liking of the coach.
We have then sent ************ and it was delivered on *******
We have also sent ************ and it was delivered on ********

I was not aware of a gift card but I have some on hand I can send. I have issued a credit of $***** to refund shipping.

10/09/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Order was weeks behind and caused us to have to purchase other uniforms. Communication from company only came after I initiated it.
Order was ******** (****** uniforms). Placed order *************. Was told would take 10-14 days for order to ship. After 14 days, I contacted them by phone to be sure everything was progressing because my credit card had not been charged. Was told they would charge it once the order was complete. I inquired again on **** by phone and was told someone would contact me. I inquired again on *** by email asking for an update because we had matches the next weekend and we needed to get the uniforms sent to us.
I received nothing other than an automated response saying they would contact me within 24 hours. I emailed again on *** complaining that I was not getting a response and we needed to know about our uniforms. I finally received a response on *** saying they would do what they could.
On **** I again emailed asking if our uniforms would be ready, because I had not received any updates. I received a response saying that I would get an update in the morning. i did not get an update and again had to contact them. I was told by email the afternoon of **** that we would receive our orders by Friday (not just myself, our entire ****** team).
On Thursday **** I had not received any notice of our uniforms shipping. I again inquired if they would be coming and got no response. We had to purchase other uniforms to play in because we had matches in ****** on ****.
I still received no response other than we will look into it. Most of my son's uniform arrived on ****, but we had no notice that it shipped and there was no shipping item list with the delivery. The numbers that were put on the uniforms were done horribly and appeared to have been done without flattening out the uniform. Also, less than half of our team received their uniforms, and only one person had a complete set.
On ***************, I received an email notice that my items had shipped on ****. My credit card was then charged. I had informed them that I had not received the correct items, but got no response. I asked that the charges I paid for 2 day shipping be removed ($*****) and that our entire team receive a **% discount for their failing to meet their delivery promises.
I have still not gotten a response to my request for a refund of shipping charges nor a response on my discount. We are going to have to take all of our uniforms elsewhere to have the numbers redone.

I want my shipping charges refunded. The correct items sent that we did not receive, and a **% refund on our entire order.

The fact is that we were substantially late in delivering uniforms to his club. When they entered their orders they would have seen a message that says please allow 10-14 days for delivery of customized pieces. That delivery was closer to 30-40 days due to problems encountered with our former subcontractor who did not meet their contractual obligations on turn time and daily output. His order, along with others for the same club, were delayed beyond expectations due to circumstances beyond our control (performance of our subcontractor performing the decoration) and that the former subcontractor was terminated and that we have made all efforts to catch up all orders.
We are still unable to deliver the navy/white ******* socks in adult medium due to a backorder from ************. Those will be shipped to all club members who ordered as soon as they are received.

While I appreciate their response to this complaint and I did finally receive my shipping refund, they have yet to contact me directly as their customer and inform me of any of this information. I also have not received the training shirt with logo that I paid for and that is not mentioned.

It is irresponsible of them as a company to not communicate the situation directly with the people they have taken money from. They have had my money for over 2 months and I still have not received more than $** worth of merchandise I have paid for nor have I received any response from the company in regards to this.

And while some people from our club received delivery in the 30-40 day range, a number have still not received their entire order (excluding the socks that are supposedly a problem over the past 2 months which they have never told their customers directly.)

As a reasonable customer, I would expect notification from the company I ordered from and that took my money that there were problems and for them to tell me what they are going to do about it, not wait to respond to me until I put through a complaint to the BBB.

Customer was responded to by the head of the Team Sales Department, via email, on ********.
**** transcription follows
(personal information redacted) ****
_____________________________________________
From: (**)
Sent: Thursday, ****************** 3:05 PM
To: (**)
Subject: RE: **************************** Order

Dear Mr. (*):

Thank you for your follow up e-mail.

We apologize for the delay in getting you items from your original order. We have been on backorder on socks originally ordered from ************ back in ******* and have communicated this to the club and coaches. I'm sorry this information was not passed on to you.

We have also been on backorder on a number of uniform components as total club membership and purchases exceeded projections which we booked in ******* plus some growth factor. Unfortunately the demand even outstripped the growth factor we built in so we now how to wait for "at once" orders to trickle as ************ gets replenishment product in from their factories.

The good news is that we do show the gray shirt now available and have released your order to be decorated and shipped to you right away.

Thank you very much for your patience and please accept our apologies for the poor communications that you have received with our regular customer service personnel being unable to provide specifics on what is coming out of our team warehouse and when.

Best Regards,

Director - Corporate & Team Sales
_________________________________________

From: (**)
Sent: Thursday, ****************** 3:36 PM
To: (**)
Subject: RE: **************************** Order

Thank you (*), I do appreciate the reply.

(**)

10/07/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Hello - The last 2 orders I placed never made it to me.
Hello - The last 2 orders I placed never made it to me. I have contacted you already on both a number of times.The order numbers at issue are ******* and ******* . Due to whatever happened, I had to purchase all items locally at ******.

On one of the orders, I was even promised a gift card, which I obviously never received.

I have been refunded on one order, but the company has refused to refund the other order because ****** denied the company's claim. Not only did I not receive the second order and the charge has not been reversed, but that is the order where a gift card was part of the order for $**. So, I did not get the items, did not get the gift card, yet the company has charged me for everything. Proof that the order was never received is the fact that the gift card that was part of the order will never be used by me, since I never received it.

Full refund.

No refund to be issued to customer as in-store credit or refund to card. This is per claim denial from *****, as per 2 consecutive claims for same address with 2 different shipping methods.

Notes from order listed below, for further explanation:

claim sent in. want refund. adv claims take 7-10 bus days. 637pm ** ******** **

CLAIM CASE# ********** ** ******** **

chat to chk on refund. adv notes above. 550pm ** ******** **

*chat status of claim advised it can take 7-10 only been 5 ** ******** **

CALLED CUST PER REQ FOR SUPE CB. CUST WANTS CLAIM PROCESS EXPEDITED. ADV CUST AWAITING RESPO**E FROM *****, UNABLE TO EXPEDITE. ADV CUST RESOLUTION WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS ON BOTH ORDERS. ** ******** **

THIS CLAIM HAS BEEN REJECTED, NO REFUND OR ISC TO BE ISSUED. ** REP TO ADV CUST.1148AM ** ******** **

per email advised claim closed and denied, will not issued credit 2.36p *** ******** **

PER **AIL CUSTOMER WANTED TO SPEAK WITH SUPERVISOR REGARDING DENIED ****** CLAIM, PROVIDED PHONE NUMBER 2.48P *** ******** **

TOOK ESCALATION REGARDING CLAIM STATUS. THIS CLAIM WAS REJECTED DUE TO CUST HAD 2 ORDERS SHOWING AS DELIVERED 2 DAYS IN A ROW. BOTH DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHODS. ADV CUST CLAIM REJECTED, WOULD NOT BE REFUNDING. CUST ADV WILL DISPUTE THROUGH (****) AND REPORT TO BBB, ADV CUST IF DISPUTES THRU (****) FOR CHARGE BACK WILL FLAG FURTHER ORDERS, CUST OK, ADV WILL NOT ORDER THROUGH US ANYWAY.335PM ** ******** **

** to chk on credit. adv notes above. 928pm ** ******** **

** to say not received card and I adv is shipped with package. not able to reopen the claim. 1222pm ** ******** **

As the company indicated in its response, the company denied my request only because ****** denied its request. I am not in privity with ******. Whether or not ****** and the company reach a resolution under their contact is not my concern. However, as the customer of the company, the company has the duty to me. In this case, the company charged my **** card and I did not receive the products, including the gift card. The only reason why the company refuses to issue a refund is because ****** denied the company's claim for a refund. This is not only bad business but wholly unfair. I renew my request for a full credit.

As stated above- ***** has denied the claim, as per potential fraud. No refund will be issued to customer as in-store credit or refund to card. Customer was refunded for his previous order only. The gift card was a promotion that was sent with the rest of the order.
If customer wishes to dispute the charge with his credit card provider, that is certainly his right. But no refunds will be made on claims deemed as potentially fraudulent by *****.
Should customer have a charge-back filed by his credit card provider, his account will be flagged for non acceptance of orders, until funds are paid back.

I refute your accusations of fraud. Totally unprofessional and uncalled for. You have no basis to accuse me of such, and I take offense to your response. Close this matter, and note that I did not commit fraud. I did not get the package.

Golf Equipment & Supplies - Retail, Mail Order & Catalog Shopping, Sporting Goods - Retail, Internet Shopping, Online Retailer