ARN Networks, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

02/03/2014Delivery Issues
11/19/2013Problems with Product / Service
05/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Went to ARN to purchase a computer and feel as though it's a scam and went to get refund and one will not be issued.
On ****** about 5:45 PM went to ARN for an advertised special of a trade-in of old computer for a new computer (tower only)for $*** & paid them. I was asking questions about the new computer that Monday nite & called with more questions on Tuesday (******)about the new computer specifics and worker didn't know any answers and had to ask manager. She even said she just started & doesn't know that much.

I found out ARN is under new ownership & became skeptical of the offer & quality of new computer. Today (******) I was asking outside sources about this program (and gave them the specifics of the new computer)and was told it sounds like a scam. My sources showed me I can get a whole new computer (with monitor, speakers, keyboard & many, many, many more features & power) for the same price. The new computer will not even be ready for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks!

Realizing this advertised special with ARN appears to be a scam, I contacted them ****** AM to cancel the order and was told the manager would need to make a decision. I asked to speak to the manager and was told my message would be given to him. I was not called back, so I called about 3 1/2 hours later and was told the manager would not issue a refund. I asked to speak to the manager again & was told the manager would not take calls this week. The only thing that could be done was issue a refund for $** of parts that was not ordered yet.

This whole process started under 48 hours ago and I am not getting any cooperation from the company. ARN is not acting in good faith and is trying to take advantage of me & bilk me for money for an inferior product.

All I want is a refund of the money I gave them two nights ago and my old computer back.

Computers - Dealers, Internet - Web Hosting, Web Design, Marketing Programs & Services, Computers - Sys Designers & Consult, Computers - Service & Repair, Computers - Networks, Systems & Software Testing, Computer Printers Sales & Service