BBB Accredited Business since 10/09/2000
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 10/09/2000
BBB has determined that Tiburon Financial, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Tiburon Financial, LLC's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 11 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Billing / Collection Issues||11|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||11|
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Mark Mathia (CEO)
Products & Services
This company offers 3rd party collection services for past due receivables.