BBB Accredited Business since 01/18/2005

Bath Fitter

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

06/18/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

This company has called every day for the last week wanting to reschedule.
I initially contacted this company to get an estimate on ********. An apt was set for the following Monday *********. For some reason they showed up on the *** and I did not answer my door.

I heard nothing from them on the ***, but starting the **** and e3feryday after they have called non stop to set up an another appt. Not sure if this is now they do business, but I am no longer interested.

I would assume after one call and one message, that if a person doesn't call back, they are no longer interested, but not this company.

I am sick of having to screen calls, and receive messages from *** on when they can come back out. I do not want anything from them.

I want them to stop calling me. If I haven't returned your call by now I am not going to.

Customer originally requested through BBB for us to contact them. A simple call from customer to tell us they were no longer interested would be appropriate. Customer has been removed from the active lead/call list and will no longer be called as of end of business ********.

I contacted this company thru an online form on ***. I would think they would understand people will call you back at THEIR convenience. You don't need to all 4 and 5 times a day, for multiple days in a row. It became very bothersome. I got 2 calls and 1 page yesterday. So far today, they have left me alone.

03/11/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Bath Fitters in ******** has not shown up 3 times to fix a glue/caulking issue with our shower.
Beginning of *******, I called bath fitters about a warranty issue with our shower. They never returned our phone call.

Around ********** , I called bath fitters again and was told we were not in their system. I produced credit card receipts showing our purchase and warranty work was scheduled.

On **********, I took time off of work but the installer never showed up. I called ***** at their office and was told I had the wrong date and was told the installer would show up at our home on ********* first thing in the morning.

On **********, The installer did not show up per our scheduled appointment, and we were forced to reschedule to the ***************. he did show up on the ** but he did not have all the tools and additional pieces to complete the warranty work. We called the bath fitters and scheduled a repeat visit on ********** at 8 am.

On ******, The installer did not show up. Upon calling the office I spoke with ****** and was told we were not on the schedule. The regular scheduler had an emergency and had not scheduled our appointment or any other clients appointment and the installer now had a wait list. ****** told us she would call the installer and call us back...

As of 11 am on *********** I have not heard from bath fitters.

I would like the installer to show up for the scheduled appointment so I can stop taking time off from my job. I want my warranty work completed

*****,

I have received the information and sent email to the complaintant to call me to schedule a time for us to come and resolve the issues they have.

I will let you know when I hear from them.

****** *******
Branch Manager

04/22/2015Problems with Product / Service

Bathroom Remodeling, Baths, Shower Doors & Enclosures, Baths - Equipment & Supplies, Bathroom Accessories, Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish, Electrostatic Painting, Kitchen & Bath Design, Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling