BBB Accredited Business since 10/01/2013

ParamountSong.com

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

05/09/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Paramount Song Service in Nashville, TN has not produced any results after paying them to master my CD. I sent the monies in January of 2014 and expected results by March this year. After trying to send messages from their website, I've had zero response.I am expecting a refund or services which were promised.
Product_Or_Service: Song mastering

Prior to sending money to have my CD mastered and uploaded to ITUNES and Amazon.com, I had paid this company to produce music to lyrics which were written to my song, "Joe Joe". The approximate cost was $292.50 I have spent an additional $189.to have the CD mastered and expect a refund or services promised immediately.

We're sorry Ms. ***** did not get the service timeline she expected, but we have now uploaded the album containing her song to iTunes and Amazon, and she has been so advised. The time from our upload to getting online live in the two stores is dependent on them, but usually they finish the process in 2-3 days.

We probably didn't explain well enough in the beginning that it takes longer to get an album together, mastered and uploaded than it did to produce Ms. *****'s demo. That's because we must depend on multiple writers rather than only one to get material to us.

We appreciate Ms. *****'s bringing that issue to the fore, so we can explain the expected completion time for our StarTune service more clearly in the future.

05/27/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

We paidto be in a love song contest for valentines day winner to be announced April 30,2014....to date not one word about the contest
on site. $20.00
$20.00 each two songs submitted 2-27-14

would like to know who won the contest....We rec'd several award letters....asking for more money to re-due what was already professionally done...We want our demo tracks back...I don't trust them now.

Thanks for forwarding this complaint, but we're afraid we don't understand it. In one place the complaint says Mr. ****** hasn't heard anything from us about the contest, in another he says he won a director's award. That was certainly hearing from us.

Perhaps Mr. ****** could clarify, and preferably do so himself. The complaint reads as though an unidentified third party wrote it.

Although I did receive a letter winning a directors award it was nothing more than a notice that I was still in the running of winning first place or the grand prize.. I haven't heard or seen any announcement of the winner of the Love song contest.That is my complaint.
I hope that clarifies my dispute.

The Competition's major winners are announced on our website, on the same page where the competition is announced. Here is a link to the page: http://www.paramountsong.com/song-contests/

Perhaps we didn't make it clear enough that we do not send each contestant a complete list of winners, but do announce them on our website, and of course, we notify each winner personally, as we did with Mr. ******. We apologize for not being clear enough on that point, and will seek to improve that area of future announcements.

04/22/2014Problems with Product / Service