Peach Tree, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

06/25/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Failure to notify me of irrigation system damage and failure to respond to my inquiries.
When my house was built 5 years ago I had Peach Tree Inc. install a lawn irrigation system. It has worked perfectly, I pay them $135 each year to shut it down for winter and start it up in Spring. They have been perfect. This Spring my daughter was here when they came to turn the system on but I noticed that it was not working. I turned the on valve my self and it quickly became evident there was a massive leak in the above ground portion. It's so bad that it "appears" that there was water in this portion over the winter and it froze and burst. I never heard anything about problem even though I am sure their employees saw it. Maybe it was because of their error in the first place. Not sure. So a couple of weeks ago I called Peach Tree and talked to a very nice young lady that said that it's probably noted on the work order from that day, she would check and get back to me. Two weeks and no response. One week ago I went into their website and in the contact area I filled out the form and described the problem. No response. I am not sure it was their error and if not correct I am ready have them repair the damage but I can't get any kind of return communication.
I'm not really a complainer, I just want my system fixed.

Send someone out to assess the damage and estimate repair.

Notified the customer via phone at 9:35am on 6/13/2013 to inform him that the tech that turnede his system on did have notes that there was a problem with his backflow--Informed him that there was a communication failure within the office and that yes he should have been notified. He was informed the cost of the repairs that needed to be done ($150) and he authorized the work to be performed and has a service call scheduled for June 14th. We apologized for the communication problem and explained how this happened and how it has been corrected going forward.

06/18/2012Problems with Product / Service