Williamson County Heating & Plumbing

08/18/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Installed new A/C units 19 months ago. We are having issues and they will not answer nor return voice mails.
Williamson County Heating & Plumbing installed 2 A/C units in our house in October of 2013. Our A/C unit is not working properly. I have contacted their office and the owner's cell phone on 4 different days. I left voice mails each time on each phone number. There has been no returned phone calls. I don't know if they have gone out of business or just don't care to help me.

I don't want to harm my unit further if there is an issue. I contacted a reputable company to come out and check the unit. They will be out Friday July 24th. I would like to know if there is a craftsmanship warranty on their work and would the needed repairs be covered.