BBB Accredited Business since 08/08/1995

Bobby Reese, Inc.

08/05/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

******* from Reese Heating and Air suppose to give me a receipt for my payment to replace the AC motor. Now no receipt and AC not working!
Had a warranty for parts on an installation of a Ruud Rheem AC/Heat unit. ******* from Reese heating and air replaced the motor and I paid almost 300 USD for everything and I had asked for a receipt on the same day that I paid in cash. ******* from Bobby Reese, Inc. stated he could not issue a receipt for my payment because his printer is missing. Really? So he said they would send the receipt in the mail but it's been almost 2 weeks. They are in Nashville where I am, and they make it sound like their company is on the other side of the country let alone the other side of the world. 2 weeks and no receipt and the worst part of it is the AC is not working properly. AC is always on even with auto on at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

Either fix the problem that they were here for at no additional cost or refund my money. They did a poor job fixing my AC. It got worse! First there was no AC, and no AC is on all the time and cold air kept blowing nonstop!

Our company was at this house on 7/8/13 and replaced a blower motor, he paid cash. Our technician failed to have us mail a receipt to this customer. On 7/18/13 he called our office for a second time requesting service and informed *** that he had not received a copy of the invoice, she mailed it out that same day to him. We set the service up for the following morning and our service technician found no problems with system, customer was concerned about fan extended run time after T-STAT was satisfied. Everything was working properly and we did the job the right way. We are in Nashville as he said in his complaint, however the first day we were out was a 100 degree day and we were very busy and got to him as soon as possible.