Gaelic Gutter Company

04/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

They replaced my entire roof. It leaks so far in 3 places. The owner told me 4 times over 6 months they would come and repair. They never once came.
They were paid infull and gave me a 5 year full warranty to include labor. Mr. ****** once he saw that I was a black person, he never showed up nor will he since he saw my skin color won't even call me. I only met the owner in a dispute over "profit and overhead". I was ordered by the judge to pay hime part. I did within 5 day's of the courts decision. However, the warrenty had nor has anything to do with the dispute. My contract is clear.

Unless my ****** pay's for the repairs or sends someone to do them. I will file suite against him and the BBB. You BBB continue to list this company as perfect when you have full knowledge that is false. BBB is to be the bridge to keeping business honest. It it not for the protection of poor busniesses for a fee!

We have been out to Mr. ******** house several times. It was not until he loss the court case for forgery of our signature on a check made out to us, did he report a problem he was having. He told the judge that the workmanship on the roof was fine. Within a week of losing the court case he says he has a leak the roofer and project manager went out and found where someone moved the flashing we went ahead a fixed it under warranty. When we go out and fix the reported problem and he says everything is fine, then he comes up with something else later. The roofer says this is because someone has messed with the roof causing damage. This is the fourth time we have been out to fix reported problems that where done right and had no problems before. Every time out we have fixed it with no charge. The race of the customer has nothing to do with the warranty. He is verbally abusive, calls us racist, threatens to out spend us to get his money back. The roof has been fixed again with no charge, re sealed the chimney flashing.