Action Graphics

11/06/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

product not received and phone calls not returned.
I ordered some stickers for football helmets with the Bronco logo on them on 9/6/2013. I was informed that I would receive the product on 9/9 or 9/10/2013. I have been calling for over a week now and leaving message after message. In their message it states that if you leave a message then someone will return your call shortly. There have been several local complaints on this business. I am not sure if this company has had complaints in the past, but they should not be in business. I would like to have my product, but I do not expect to pay full price or at all. We have a team of 6, 7 and 8 year olds that have been expecting these stickers and we have not been able to provide them yet.

I would like to receive the product at a discount or free price. They also need to be reprimanded for their actions.