BBB Accredited Business since 01/28/2004

Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games

12/03/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered and paid for a downloadable game from this website.When I tried to download it,I couldn't.I called, emailed and talked to the owner.No help!
I ordered a murder mystery game called Four Dueces. I also a prop to go with the game. The prop came, but when I tried to download the game it wouldn't download. I called ******** the owner of the site, several times. I emailed her as well, several times. I left her voice mails, she never called me back although her website says she will return the calls the next day. I got her on the phone finally and she promised to call me back later in the day because she was in a meeting. She never called. I am frustrated and need some help.

I would like the owner to make good on my order or refund my money.

This complaint has been satisfied. The company sent me a hard copy of the game and given me access to the online game site. Thank you very much for your help in this matter. I couldn't have done it without you BBB. I appreciate your service.
******* ********