BBB Accredited Business since 09/24/2014

Lenox Village Flowers, LLC

06/24/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

My Mother's Day flowers were to be delivered by Friday May 10. They were delivered Wed. May 15
My husband ordered Mother's Day flowers from FTD to be delivered by Lenox Village Flowers Friday May 10 BEFORE Mother's Day. They were to call before delivery. Friday, no call and no flowers. But we received an email confirmation that the flowers had been delivered. Monday my husband talked to FTD who said the folwers would be delivered that night. There was no call and no delivery. We received the flowers Wednesday, May 15. I called and talked with ****** then ******* who was rude and said the flowers were left on the porch and presumed they were stolen. I live in a one street subdivision with 14 houses and it is not likely the flowers were stolen. ******* seemed to be sure the flowers were delivered but really have no proof they were. FTD agreed to upgrade the flowers but they were not upgraded. Altogether it was a very unpleasant experience and I want to let others know these people did not deliver what was promised.

I would like an apology and either the flowers to be upgraded or refunded.

Our del tickets show that the arrangment was left on the 10th but I also show taht they were redelviered on the 15th and signed for by Ms ******
On holidays in delivery if no one at home home and it seems to be a safe location we leave the flowers since we did redeliver onthe 15th and she signed for them I will be glad to send another bqt of flowers now as good faith. We try to please our cuostmer. provide a quality product for the price offered and we try to rectify any mistake we might make. I will add this as a point of record we did not have anyone working inthe office answering the phones by either of the names that is neither here nor there becaue I want to make the receiptent content. Please let me know if I need to redelvier an arrangment. thank you

04/22/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Ordered flowers for wife to be delivered on Valentines day . Never delivered. Called and lady was very rude and condescending.
I order a dozen roses to be delivered to my wife's work on Valentines day (2013). She called me at 3:05 and said she was leaving and that no flowers had been delivered. I called Lenox Village Florist at (615) 712-9618. A lady answered the phone and was very rude and condescending. She couldn't believe that I expected flowers delivered to a business before the end of there business day on Valentines Day. I asked for a refund and she said she would issue a store credit...after being placed on hold several times I just hung up.
In short, I paid 66.62 for flowers that were never delivered.

Settlement? They can turn back time and deliver the flowers on time. My wife's Valentine day was marred by this florist. While all her co-workers received flowers she received none.
I want the BBB status to reflect this florist lack of customer care and ability to deliver a product in a realistic time period.

Contact Name and Title: **************
Contact Email: *******************************
we spoke with ************* offering a redelivery and we also refunded his money and i advised him it takes 5-7 days to see the refund on card if did not see it thento callme back I have not heard from him .. this was ordered on line and I really cannot offer an reason other thanthe order was placed online and received in the shop late in the afternoon of the 13th .. Valentines is the largest flower day of the year and capacity becomes and issue and to wait late is an issue in itsself..I know that I spokewith ************* not sure who spke with him before but I was not rude and I did refund to his credit card.. offered a redelviery with upgrade.. Our general policy is to offer instore credits with a 25 dlooar upgrade on next order but we will make refunds.. We delvier quality products for reasonabe prices and I am sorry that ************* elected to gothis route and not contact me again directly.. **************

From: *************** (mailto:johnfullington@yahoo.com)
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 12:32 PM
To: *************
Subject: Re: ******** *************** vs. LENOX VILLAGE FLOWERS

******
Thank you for the follow up. I just checked with my bank, ( I had disputed the charge on my debit card). They said they are giving Lenox Village Flowers 45 days to reply to my dispute. That time period has not passed yet (April 22). As soon as I see movement on this matter I will let you know.

Best regards,

***************
************

I did respond not sure what happen..as I said in my original email.. we did refund his money.., it was me who spoke with ************* and I can assure you as the owner of the business I was not rude did not argue and offered redelivery with upgrade in store credit or refund.. Again we did refund his funds not sure what he is speaking of with his bank.. I will be glad to refund his funds yet again to resolve this issue I would think that he might consider contacting me but since he has not.. I am good for my word and quite honestly resent the implication that I am not.. and with this ************* will have received 2 refunds, and an upgraded arrangement. I am no sure what else could or can be done for this situation.. The original refund was processed on the 20th of Feb per my notes and it generally takes 2-3 days for it to process to an account. But I will reprocess another refund today .