BBB Accredited Business since 11/09/2012

Premier Fence, LLC

08/18/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

i called permier fence to correct a unlevel fence. ****** the owner came out and said the ground is not level so the fence wont be levelI showed him the other 3 sided that where level with uneven ground.****** refused to do anything about it demanded to be paid. Came to my house at 8:30 PM to collect a check we talked about the fenceHe recored our conversation with out my permission ( unlawfull act) and even threated to beat me to the ground? i belive this was a threat to physical harm. Then has been sending me hate text msg of what he is going to do to me in court. ****** is a threat to people and should not be in buiness the worst person i have ever delt with in my life. im going to send him a cease and desist letter.
Product_Or_Service: wood fence

The fence cost 4068.00 all of it is good but 1/3 so a 1/3 refund is what is approperate in this case. I will need to redo the fence on the one side. Total refund do is 1,356.00. I told ****** he shoud refund me money so i can complete the fence correctlyHe stated "if you dont pay me in full i will ********* *** in the ground"

I have told Mr. ****** that I will make the fence level at the top, but to do this will cause gaps at the bottomn of the fence in some areas and other areas where the pickets will have to be cut. I offered to do this multiple times and the offer still stands. I nor anyone from my company has ever threatened Mr. ****** in any kind of way.