BBB Accredited Business since 07/11/2011

Phase One Consultants, LLC

09/16/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I haven't received refund for a course they cancelled.
I signed up for their lead certification course. They charged my card 275.00 on July 2. When I showed up for the course on July 22, I was informed the course was cancelled as there weren't enough people that had signed up. No one notified me although they had my email address (per the receipt they sent me) and I gave them my cell phone number. I have yet to receive my 275.00 refund from the course. They say they sent one check via certified mail but I was out of town and didn't receive it. They sent an email on Aug 13 saying they were trying to track it. I emailed 2 days ago as well as this morning to follow up and they are no longer responding.

I would just like my refund and I would like it noted so other consumers don't have the same trouble. I have already notified my national franchise that they should no longer recommend this business for certifications.

We here at Phase One Consultants do our best to resolve any issues dealing with customer service. Unfortunately we don't always meet everyones expectations. We have a policy of refunding any fees to a customer by way of paper checks. This is usually sent to customer by certified mail. In the complaints case, we mailed the check to her address and she was not home to receive it. Therefore, the certified letter bounced back to the central post office in her area for her to pick up within 15 days. The letter stayed there for well over 20 days with no one retrieving it. It arrived back at our office and we attempted to call her by phone on Sept 8, 2014 to arrange one of our employees to meet her in person and hand deliver the check to her. She never responded to our call. Afer spending two days in her city doing other required assignments our employee drove back to the office 179 miles one way. We have done everything we could to get the refund back to her but she is not communicating with our office! At this very moment, we have resent the check to her address as she has requested. This letter is certified and according to USPS should arrive at her doorstep Monday September 15, 2014.

I received the refund check today.