BBB Accredited Business since 10/01/1983

Two Rivers Ford

02/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I WAS TOLD MY PROBLEM WAS BECAUSE OF A BAD THERMOSTAT.
MY WIFE TOOK OUR VEHICLE TO TWO RIVERS **** SERVICE CENTER ON 1/23/2014 BECAUSE OUR HEAT WAS NOT WORKING. SHE SPOKE WITH THE SERVICE ADVISOR THE DAY BEFORE AND ASK HIM HOW MUCH A DIAGNOSIC WOULD COST. HE TOLD HER 59.95, OF COURSE HE DENIED THIS WHEN SHE CONFRONTED HIM WITH THE BILL. SHE ARRIVED AT THE SERVICE CENTER AT 7:47AM ON THE 23RD, THE VEHICLE WAS TAKEN BACK, IT WAS AROUND 8:30 when the service advisor came to the lobby and told her that she had a bad thermostat and they were going change our oil as well and he would have her out in a couple of hours.11:30 rolled around and no word from the service advisor, so my wife called me at work, I left work went to see what the problem was and take my wife to lunch because she had been there all morning. coming back from lunch saw the mechanic driving the vehicle, and we assumed they were finished. I dropped her off at 12:00 and she called me back about 1:00 pm and told me the service advisor came in and told her they were changing the oil and she would be ready to go. She waits longer no word from anyone, when she finally goes into the service area and ask what's taking so long? The service advisor tells her there's a problem with the radiator, that its dirty and that's why the heat isn't working. She had the radiator flushed on 12/13/13. She was there for 6 hours, they charged us 286.62 and did not fix our heat and acted like it was her fault. we were not treated fairly at all. They should have only charged us for an oil change, instead we were charged for something that did not solve our problem at all. MY WIFE CARRIES OUR SON TO SCHOOL EVERY MORNING AND THE WEATHER HAS BEEN FRIGID.

I WISH TO BE REIMBURSED FOR ALL SERVICE EXCEPT FOR THE COST OF AN OIL CHANGE.

I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER AND REFUNDED THERE MONEY.I HAD BEEN IN CONTACT WITH CUSTOMER AND THEY HAD NEVER APPLIED THAT THEY HAD BEEN MISTREATED OR WANTED A REFUND? ASKED CUSTOMER TO BRING BACK AND WE WOULD FLUSH HEATER CORE AND RADIATOR TO TRY AND RESOLVE THERE CONCERN BEFORE THEY FILED THIS COMPLAINT.