BBB Accredited Business since 08/19/2010

Affordable Metal Roofing

10/28/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Vent Cap Removed and not Replaced when roof was installed. Tree leaves falling through roof.
In august of 2012 I had affordable metal roofing install their metal roof on my house. They were paid by check in amounts of $4,750 half the cost before they began and paid in full another $4,750 when they completed the job. Then the problem began, all through the autumn and winter I had tree leaves falling through my roof into my attic and garage. I called a friend to find out what to do. I was told a "vent cap" was not reinstalled. The only thing stopping the rain was a "cover". the vent cap fits between the rafters to allow the passing of air without any thing else able to pass through the rafters. The vent cap is not there, only the cap cover is. I have been calling this company about this problen since march and april all thru may june july and august and all i was told is "I'll take care of this right now." I haven't heard another word from them. This very same thing happens EVERY TIME I call. I have called about this too many times to count. Now it's september, leaves are starting to fall again And now they won't even answer nor return my calls. They have been paid in full for their services and will not stand behind their product or services. I will be consulting an attorney about this if my satisfaction is not met concrening this matter. I would not recommend this company to anyone due to the treatment in customer service i have received.

I want this company to fix the problem they created. Before they installed their roof on my house, I had no problem with leaves falling through the roof. I need them to remove the cap cover and replace the "vent cap" under the "cover"
And reinstall the cap cover.

This was taken care of 2 weeks ago.

Roofing Contractors