Stroman & Associates

03/10/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

metal roof installed wrong, when it rained water ran under metal, had another co look at it they said water was standing under metal,done wrong
****** came to my house gave me estimate, I showed him my carport had to bellies, he said oh we can fix that,no problem, I sent them back 3 times I wasn't happy with the job, not straight. I had to go out of town so my assistant paid him, he said it was the best they could do, it now has 6 bellies and is worst I have ever seen, now I went outside and the water was running under the metal onto the wood, I had another co come to my house and they told me it was put on all wrong, and I had water standing under the metal, they took pic and will give me a est tomm

pay the other co to fix it right and pay them to fix the spot inside the house now

This is a response to the complaint. All corrections have been made to my knowlege. The metal roof was installed properly. A warranty was provided. If given an opportunity, I will review the concerns to bring closure to this situation.

****** *******

08/16/2013Problems with Product / Service

Home Improvements - Additions, Construction & Remodeling Services, Roofing Contractors, Home Builders, Contractors - General, Building Contractors