Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota is proud to be recognized for our local programs, educational outreach, marketing, events and individuals both by the larger Better Business Bureau system and professional organizations.
BBB System Awards & Honors
- 2012, 2010 & 2008 Marshall A. Mott Winner
The Marshall A. Mott Award is presented annually to the BBB who is judged to have the most effective and excellent overall external communications program reaching consumers and businesses. The award cannot be won in consecutive years.
- 2012 Outstanding BBB – Ad Review
- 2012 Outstanding BBB – Marketing “BBB Comeback Campaign”
- 2011 Outstanding BBB – Sales/Training “SWIT: Selling With Integrity & Trust”
- 2011 Outstanding BBB – Marketing “Don’t Lose Your Shirt – Millennial Campaign”
Other Awards & Honors
- 2014 MSAE (Minnesota Society of Association Executives) Award of Excellence “BBB Centennial Celebration”
- 2013 Minnesota PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) Classics “BBB Centennial Celebration”
- 2013 ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) Summit Award
This was a CBBB award submission, and our CEO, Dana Badgerow served as the CEO for the virtual BBB Serving Greater Los Angeles which encompassed more than 100 BBB staff volunteers from around the country.
- 2013 Star Tribune Best Places to Work
- 2012 MSAE (Minnesota Society of Association Executives) Award of Excellence “BBB Comeback Campaign”
- 2012 & 2011 Star Tribune Top 100 Best Places to Work