Liquidation DVD Shows

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

01/17/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Notified company to Cancel Order on there site.
Recieved e-mail order was pending, Notified again to Cancel Order. Called and notified to Cancel
order
Notified sales@liquidation-dvd-shows.com to Cancel order COD ************* for DVD series "China Beach" 10 Jan 2012 11:25a.m.
within an hour or order being placed, after recieving e-mail of order being processed and charges being pending. 10 Jan 2012 2:35 recieved
e-mail notification order processing COD ************* pending charge to apppear as PES *********** by sales@liquidation, Notified for Imediate Cancel of order 3:09 p.m. phoned in customer service # ************ Talked with Rep
"************" to confirm order cancelation. He stated he put in cancelation of order and I would recieve e-mail within 2-4 hours. 3:57p.m. recieved e-mail from customer service "***********" requesting info on problem with order I replied back e-mail stating to Cancel Order Imediately and confirm cancelation. She replied by e-mail that order is auto processed and she would imediately cancel order. Notified by **** that my last four of credit card was needed to stop/refund credit charge I replied with e-mail of the last four. 6:53p.m. 10 Jan e-mailed ****
for confirmation on order cancelation. 10 Jan
phoned credit card company to dispute pending charge for this order and to notify not to honor charge. They noted this and removed charge but informed if the liquidation resubmitted charge that I should redispute. 6:13 a.m. 11 Jan 2012 recieved e-mail from Sales Liquidation that order was processed and being shipped. Replied by e-mail DO NOT SHIP ORDER CANCELED. E-mailed *********** customer service rep 11Jan 7:14 a.m. to confirm order cancelation no response. All atempts to reach customer service via there web site did not go through would not recognise my log on. A Big Run around. No response to alternate customer service phone ************.

Refund of credit card charge amount $53.90

10/03/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I received two dvds from sales liquidation I am disgusted about the poor quality can't get hold of the company.
I received the dvd's Highway To Heaven and Julia sounded like a good deal paid $159.00 they are of poor quality if you can get them to work the company can't be located. ********************. It's a scam and needs to be stopped!

I would like my money back. Can't watch the dvd's what good are they.

05/22/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Below is the promises made on their website about their product-- The Rifleman DVD series. i received only 17 dvd's, NOT IN ORDER, NOT COMPLETE, WITH NO BOX, NO CUSTOM ARTWORK. Also you cannot choose one episode on the DVD, you MUST play all .. I am extremely unhappy.Our DVD Gift Box sets do come with the original music from the broadcast of the show, and all the episodes from every season as well. The audio/video quality on our DVD sets is a solid 8/10 in most cases, and we are certainly confident that you will be more than pleased with your purchase. What an amazing DVD Set for the Rifleman Fan!All 168 Uncut Episodes - 5 Seasons on 23 DVDS Excellent video and audio quality100% in chronological orderCommercial free and uneditedThis box set contains all 23 DVDs with Custom Artwork.These DVDs are region free so they will play on any DVD player Worldwide and DVD-Rom, X-Box or PS2 worldwide.
Product_Or_Service: dvd's

either a FULL refund with shipping, or send me what they advertised..

05/22/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had ordered and received my Little House on the Prairie-The Complete TV Series on dvd and was very disappointed.
I had ordered online the Little House on the Prairie-The Complete TV Series on DVD(3497724)about two weeks ago and received the merchandise on May 7, 2012. The order reference number is COD-1360-0435310903. The tracking number is 9405503699300498604772. When I received the merchandise, I noticed that the box was small and lightweight. I imagined the box to be bigger since the DVD set contain ten seasons. When I opened the box, I was very disappointed. The box contained a bundle of DVDs in DVD envelopes wrapped around in rubber bands and that was all. Also, when I played the pilot from the series, I noticed that it was running without giving me a chance to go on the menu and select scene selections. And also, I was playing the first season vol.1 on the series,and again, there was no menu to select scene selections. And another thing, it seemed to me while watching a little bit of the pilot and the first season vol.1 it appeared the DVDs were copied. I was very disappointed. On Amazon.com you can get the same DVD set for about $225.00. I paid exactly $115.24 for the Little House on the Prairie DVD set that included the shipping and handling cost on sales@liquidation-dvd-shows.com. I did save about 50% of what I paid for. However, the quality of the DVD set I received was very poor, unprofessional,and falsely advertised. I would not order from that website ever again.

I would like to receive full money back from the Little House on the Prairie-The Complete TV series DVD. I paid exactly $115.24 on my debit visa card.

11/06/2013Problems with Product / Service