All American Exteriors, LLC

03/17/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

No paperwork given to me or yet received. ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS!
On May 14th, 2012, I signed a contract with All American Exteriors. Sales person was ****** *****. After contacting my insurance company in regards to a claim, work on my roof began on June 6, 2012. AFter 4 layers of shingles, no decking and alot of hard work, the roof was finished. I am happy with the work. I am however not happy with the fact that after numerous attempts by myself thru email and a few phone calls, I still have not received ANY paperwork! All I have is the original signed contract. I was told by the sales person that he would get me the paperwork out and still to this day, nothing. Also, when I asked for a receipt to have to keep in my home repairs folder, I was emailed a receipt that had over a $2000 difference from what was listed to what was paid out by my insurance company. I wasn't going to complain about this much because I didn't have the money for the deductable and the sales guy was willing to work with me on this, but still......

Plain and simple.....I WANT MY PAPERWORK! Warrantee information, sales paperwork....the usual stuff you get when you have work done.

i sent the warranty papers and homeowner must not have got them intially but soon as i recieved email saying she did not recieve them i emailed her back the same day and apoligized to her and personal brought them to her home the next day on august 3 2012

Warranty paperwork is for shingles. Not for work performed. What if I develop a leak? I have no proof that All American did the work on my roof!

i would like to talk with someone at the bbb about this complaint i dont think this is unfair complaint to go against me or my company when it was something out of my hands for myself or my company if the mail did not deliver it correctly

REsponse taken over phone:

I told her there is a lifetime warranty on the shingle and I gave her the paperwork for that and also gave her the state mandated two year warranty on my installation/craftsmanship which excludes acts of God (such as hail, wind damage or ice dams).

Roofing Contractors, Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures, Windows, Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Cleaning, Siding Contractors