BBB Accredited Business since 06/03/2009

Crown Drain Cleaning Service

09/17/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The services cost me more then we intead, due to the mess left behind to include cockroaches.
We contacted this company to clean out our main line in the our home and in the laundry room. ****, from Crown, left a mess behind in our bedroom and laundry room. When I went down to check on him with my grandson, I noticed that bedspread was dirty, said "It wasn't me", then he later changed his mind and said "Yes, that was me" about 5 or 10 min later.

Once he left my husband noticed that there was inapropriate material on his truck.

In addition, sometime later we noticed that there were little bugs crawling around, at first there was only a few then there were several of them. We didn't know what they were. We called an exterminator and learned they were German cockroaches. I did call the company right after we found and they were going to check into it. We have never heard back, they haven't returned our phone calls. I ahve been called at least once a week.

We have never had anything like this in our home. All we want is for them is to make it right. This has been a few months dealing with this.

Refund for services, and the cost of the extermination.

Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning