Minnesota and North Dakota

Tschida Bros Plumbing, Inc.

09/04/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Tschida Plumbing failed to show for a service appointment the morning of July 27th.
I had a bad kitchen drainage leak, and a stopper in the main bathroom that was not holding water. Both of these assemblies had been installed by Tschida Plumbing the previous year, 2011, without any type of warranty. I finally had another plumbing company come out to fix the problems that were created by Tschida Plumbing. I was the told the labor was not done right, and parts were of poor quality. They installed metal instead of plastic. I was charged $718.30 for their services.

I would like a refund of the $718.30 that I had to pay to another plumbing company. I could not use my kitchen faucet for a week. When I called Tschida Plumbing on Monday, July 23rd, I was told a serviceman would be out the morning of Friday, July 27th. No one ever came or called. I had water continuing to run all over the floor, every time I wanted to use the kitchen sink. I had to do dishes in the laundry tubs. The sink in the bathroom did not hold water for over a month. I think this was very bad customer service, especially not having any type of warranty on the parts back in 2011.

I spoke to Miss ****** on the 23rd of August. I explained that it was a misscommunication between the plumber and the scheduler. As to the quality of materials used we use Delta firtures and they are of good quality and we have never had complaints before about them. We also warranty all our labor for 1 year and pass along the manufacturers warranty as well (delta for example has a lifetime warranty). Miss ****** explained she was having another plumbing issue and I informed her we would be glad to come out and addresss tose issues for her. The one discrepancy we have is that ?I believe the work was done in either 2009 or 2010 and we are looking for her past paperwork, as she cannot find it either. We will do all we can to make Miss ****** happy and gain her buisness back.
c

Plumbers, Heating & Air Conditioning, Water Heaters - Repairing, Sewer Contractors, Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning