BBB Accredited Business since 03/31/2014

Disabled American Veterans Department of Minnesota, Inc.

01/14/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Telemarketing calls.
I receive 3 - 5 calls per week from this organization. While I admire the group they are representing, I have asked them repeatedly (35 requests so far...) to place me on the "do not call" list. I am also registered on the State and Fed do not call registry, but of course this is a charity so they are not bound to this list. However, common sense and good business practice would dicatate they should honor a persons request to not be disturbed. I simply want them to stop calling me every other day. It's become rediculous, and I certainly will never donate to there organization after my repeated requests have been ignored.

Very simple. Stop calling me. Thought I would start with the BBB, and will escalate thru our legal system if need be.

I will reach out to Mr. ******** and assure him he has been put on our do not call list.

Thank you.

Non Profit Organizations - General Membership, Recycling Services, Wheelchair & Disability Transportation, Transportation Services, Thrift Shops