BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
Phone: (800) 321-4405 Fax: (888) 496-3390 View Additional Phone Numbers 7003 W. Lake St. Ste. 400, Saint Louis Park, MN 55426
3 of 3 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
We carry everything needed to design, print, and wear professional-looking ID cards and badges, with free shipping on $100+ orders, award-winning service, a huge inventory, lifetime support, and toll-free help on all top ID card printer brands.
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that ID Wholesaler meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for ID Wholesaler include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementJennifer Clancy, Marketing Manager Christen Hernandez, Customer Service Manager Steve Klocke, Director of Sales Chris Penn, Chief Mktg Officer Robert Soto, Technical Support
Identification Card Service Computer Printers Sales & Service
Refund and Exchange PolicyUnopened/Unused Items
If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened, unused and factory sealed.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped back to ID Wholesaler freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Wholesaler).
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. ID Wholesaler does not give credit for shipping on the original order.
- Software cannot be returned for any reason-please contact our ID Professionals with any pre-sale software questions.
We are unable to accept the return of the following 'opened' items:
- Used printers unless pre-authorized by ID Wholesaler.
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits.
- Other opened but unused items may be returnable with a restocking fee; please contact your ID Wholesaler Account Manager.
We are unable to accept the return of the following items.
- Software unless pre-authorized by ID Wholesaler.
- Special order items.
- Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact your ID Wholesaler Account Manager to arrange for a return material authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
We work continually to make this policy as customer friendly as possible, while still allowing us to offer the lowest prices anywhere.
Service AreaUnited States, Puerto Rico
Alternate Business NamesIDW LLC IDWholesaler.com
Products & Services
Our job is to make your job easier. We deliver with a wide variety of brand-name photo ID printers, printer systems, card printer supplies, the latest ID card software, badge holders and reels, lanyards, data capture devices, and much more.