In Minnesota and North Dakota

All Cities Construction, Inc.

08/26/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services

Complaint: Company was dishonest from start to finish and now will not provide a refund and required documents
***** showed up at our door claiming we needed a new roof and siding, promised to meet with our insurance company and I had nothing to worry about.

***** was 30 minutes late meeting our adjuster, when a partial insurance check came it had to be endorsed by our mortgage company. I paid next day postage both ways to get the check endorsed, it was 20 minutes after I got the check back ***** was at our door telling me I had to give him the whole $19,400 check.

I shouldn't have but I did, then I waited for over 5 weeks to get the roof done! This was only after several e-mails, calls and texts asking for a start date or my money back.

***** finally came clean I thought and told me his company structure changed and his license was no longer valid and he had to apply for another one. But don't worry I was told, he had a friend that was a roofer and his company would get the permit and do the roof.

The roof was FINALLY done and then I had to wait 3 weeks before my siding was installed.

A few weeks passed and I got a call from the Department of Labor telling me ***** was NOT the owner and just a former employee and he had no right to be out signing contracts or selling jobs.

I tried to give ***** the benefit of the doubt but have now been told he has an attorney and is going to sue the state, this is just another story to drag things out and was most recently told he would explain by the end of the week.

***** was over paid by $376.53, failed to have our roof inspected when it was done and has refused to provide me with a certificate of completion so I can move past this and hire another contractor to finish our siding.

************** from The Department of Labor can be reached @ ************, she has been in contact with myself and All Cities Construction.

She informed me that any contract signed was not valid and I should let everyone of my neighbors know beig that he has been in contact with a lot of the community.

I plan to start letting everyone know this evening.

Complaint Resolution: Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Home Improvements, Doors, Patio Builder, Deck - Repair, Concrete Contractors