This business is not BBB accredited.Additional Locations
Phone: (651) 491-6947 Fax: (651) 319-0768 314 Vermillion St STE 101, Hastings, MN 55033
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
EMS Academy, INC offers both traditional classroom and blended/online courses for Police, Fire and EMS personnel. Our courses include Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) as well a CPR and other card classes.
View Business Review Inquiries
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for EMS Academy, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
1450 Energy Park Dr, Ste 350, Saint Paul MN 55108
Phone Number: (651) 642-0533
Type of Entity
Business ManagementNoah Wallace, Owner
Health & Medical - General CPR Training & Certification Adult & Continuing Education Online Education Employment Training Schools - Business & Vocational
Refund and Exchange PolicyEMS Academy, INC
* Beginning course date: 0001 hours on the date the course is scheduled to begin.
* Course fees: Fees paid to EMS Academy, INC, consist of the following components:
o tuition fee
o written materials
o access to the EMS Academy website
o course materials online
Course fees do not include textbooks, NREMT testing fees (if applicable) or individual private malpractice insurance policies.
Refunds for tuition will be made as follows:
* 100% of tuition if written request received by EMS Academy, INC not later than the 31st day prior to the beginning course date (blended courses).
* 75% of tuition if written request is received by EMS Academy, INC after the 31st day prior to the beginning course date, but not later than 7 days prior to the beginning course date (blended courses).
* 50% of tuition if written request is received by EMS Academy, INC within 48 hours after the beginning course date.
* 0% refund after 48 hours after the beginning course date.
* Online classes are not subject to refund except in exceptional circumstances where the student is unable to access course materials due to unavailability of computer compatibility requirements. In case of computer incompatibility problems, student must notify EMS Academy, INC and afford us a reasonable opportunity to correct such problems prior to being potentially eligible for refund.
Requests for refunds received after the foregoing dates and times, subject to the aforesaid rules, will be considered by EMS Academy, INC on their individual merits, and may or may not be granted. EMS Academy, INC will have the sole and exclusive right to determine whether any refunds shall be made except as stated above. EMS Academy, INC will consider refund requests based upon hardship or unusual circumstances at any time, and EMS Academy, INC reserves the exclusive and sole right to consider, grant, or deny requests for refunds based upon hardship or unusual circumstances; however, this provision shall never require that EMS Academy, INC grant any refund request except as provided above. Refund requests based upon hardship or unusual circumstances will be considered by EMS Academy, INC on an individual basis, and nothing herein contained shall require that EMS Academy, INC grant any part of any refund request based upon hardship or unusual circumstances. No grant of refund or other dispensation to any student shall act as a precedent or requirement that EMS Academy, INC act in any similar or like manner upon any other student's request; EMS Academy, INC shall not be bound by any action taken with regard to any student's refund request, and each refund request will be considered as a separate and unique item, and EMS Academy, INC shall not be bound in any way to act by any prior actions or determinations that might have been made or done.
Refund request based upon grievance or dissatisfaction with course:
EMS Academy, INC will consider any and all refund requests based upon grievance or
Products & Services
According to information provided by EMS Academy, this company offers EMS training.