Nature Stone charged my credit card with $1,397/- on 5/12/2014 which was NEVER AUTHORIZED by me
This complaint is with regards to the granite countertop installation at my house located at **************, Fridley, MN 55432 by Nature Stone.
Nature Stone charged my credit card for $1,397/- on 5/12/2014 which was NEVER AUTHORIZED by me. I am not sure why Nature Stone is storing my credit card information and on top of that why they charged my credit card without my permission. I have been talking to their Minnetonka store and Burnsville store to reverse this transaction since 5/13/2014. But they are not responding. The owner even hung up the phone on me once. I need Nature Stone to reverse this transaction IMMEDIATELY.
Secondly, the service agreement was that I will make the payment after I am satisfied with the work. But I am not satisfied with the work. There is a chip on the countertop and I need them to fix that. I have been telling about this as well, but there is no response from Nature Stone.
Lastly, I have already paid Nature Stone $1,797/- (Paid $100 on 4/11/2014, and $1,697 on 4/17/2014 thru my credit card). The remaining amount SHOULD NOT include backsplash since backsplash was never installed. Nature stone's installers have copy of the post installation paper work where they struck out the backsplash item which was incorrectly added by Nature Stone office.
I am very displeased with Nature Stone's unethical business practices.
Refund $1,397/- to my credit card which was never authorized by me.
The reason we charged the credit card since Sir. ***************** signed off on the invoice sheet after the install.
After the customer called to tell the company about the dissatisfaction we refunded the card $1,397.00 which had been charge for the balance, on May 30, 2014, the same day as the phone call.
We have scheduled three times service trip after the install and all the problems have been fixed.
The backsplash was never charged on the customer's card from the beginning.
We apologize for any miscommunication between ***************** and Nature's Stone. The Company offer one year guarantees if there are any problem.
(The consumer indicated he/she DID NOT accept the response from the business.)
Nature Stone refunded the unauthorized transaction on my credit card after I placed complaint with BBB. However, the dispute is not fully resolved yet. I will appreciate BBB's mediation in this matter.
There are several misleading and conflicting communications from Nature Stone which puts there ethical business practice in question.
1) I was promised for a free sink in writing in the original quote and even in the paperwork that I signed off after installation.
2) With the final invoice Nature Stone attempted to increase the order quantity & price of granite which is what I disputed earlier. Now, after the dispute, they updated the quantity of granite but they are charging me additional $200 for the sink which was promised for free earlier in writing. Had they charged me for sink earlier, I would have gone to other granite companies.
3) The free sink was provided to me after I showed Nature Stone's promotional advertisement. I shared digital copy of this promotional flyer to Nature Stone thru email communications. They are still not taking that amount off the invoice.
4) I never authorized my credit to be charged for $1,397 on or before 5/12/2014. Nature Stone has mentioned in their response to my BBB complaint "The reason we charged the credit card since Sir. ***************** signed off on the invoice sheet after the install", I would like to see the evidence that I signed off for $1,397. I request Nature Stone to publish the invoice I signed off for the benefit of their potential customers. I have clearly struck out the additional amount that Nature Stone tried to charge me and marked 'No' next those amounts.
5) As Nature Stone mentioned in their response to this complaint, they had to repair my granite for 3 times because their quality of installation is very poor. Please think of the amount of stress and wastage of time that I had to go thru due to their poor customer service and quality of installation.
I am shocked by Nature Stone's poor customer treatment. I request BBB's mediation to resolve this matter. I request Nature Stone to provide evidences that I have asked.