BBB Accredited Business since 03/22/2010

The Truman Company

03/22/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

The company called us at our home at 7am to attempt to sell their product.
The company called us at our home at 7am to attempt to sell their product. They woke up everyone in our house including our young children. Even bill collectors must wait until at least 8am! I did not ask them to call, nor do I have any relationship with their company, so in addition, they've violated the do-not-call list. I can provide the call logs as proof, if needed.

I want an explanation of why they called me at 7am, an apology, and a promise to never contact me again.

Mr. ******,
I apologize for the early call from my company that caused you & your Family to be disturbed and woken up.
I have afew new employees that were being trained, and they mistakenly were making calls to the west coast, forgetting the time difference involved. They are now fully aware thay are not to make calls to the west coast until the appropriate time.
We have removed your name & telephone number from our database,so you will never receive a call from The Truman Company again.
Again, I want to offer my sincerest apology for this incident. Enclosed you will find a new 2013 U.S. Silver Eagle show my sincerity with this apology.
Respectfully, ****************-Owner
** Mailed USPS Priority Mail# ***************************

I accept their response. I'm even pleasantly surprised that the owner contacted me and is taking responsibility. That's not very common in this day and age.

Gold, Silver & Platinum Dealers, Gold Buyers, Collectibles, Coin Dealers, Supplies, Bullion Coin Dealers