Brooks Fiber Communications

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

01/22/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Constant phone calls. Called me 19 times in the past month. I have the number blocked but they persist.
They continually contact my cell phone. I have them blocked but they call me multiple times in a day.

I want them to stop calling my cell phone number.

10/14/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I am contacted on a daily basis when looked up identified by Brooks Fiber they are robocalls
Apparently Brooks Fiber Communications is owned by ******* I am a ******* customer and on the do not call registry I keep blocking the number thru ******* and they keep calling on different numbers. How do I get this to stop?

Brooks Fiber and Verizon needs to put me on their do not call list. It is harrassment

05/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Inappropriate behavior by customer service personnel

Complaint: Phone numbers owned by Brooks. Calling my home 12-15 times, every hour, late at night even on weekends

This is harassment!

My telephone number is on the national DO NOT CALL LIST and I told the caller that on several occasions and I'm still getting these calls from this number ************

I just want them to stop-quit calling me!

Fiber Optics